• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Milkshakeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I got an alert from IUPUI (my school) 'IUPUI Alert!Man with long gun seen in lot at Barnhill and Vermont. Seek Shelter'

They then started herding students into classrooms and locking down the buildings.

I just got this one a little while ago. 'IUPUI Alert! UPDATE! Police are actively investigating report of an armed individual on campus. Remain in shelter location until an All Clear is received.'

So if I were on campus, I would have been disarmed that limits my options for defense. Then their next brilliant idea is to lock you in the building with the guy and lock you in a classroom that has windows and a sucky door. So now I would be stuck in a building with a potential shooter (don't get me started on the fear they are starting). Thank you IUPUI for absolutely nothing.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Mass hysteria before anybody even knows whats really goin on...... WHo knows what the guy really had?????? Someone says the word gun and widspread panic sets in.... Tose news alerts are really helping... Just my opinion

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Maybe a dupe, trip, quad, or even a pent...but OP brings up something that just sorta ran through my head.

Even with all of the harsh and s***ty new gun laws in Colorado, they 'shot down' the campus carry law withdrawal. Might be a good topic of discussion...

Top Bottom