• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    UPDATE

6 dead, suspect in custody in classroom shooting at Oikos University in California

6 Dead, Suspect In Custody In Classroom Shooting At Oikos University In California | Fox News

Apparently the founder of the school, who is a pastor, heard at least 30 shots fired in the classroom. I can find no reference to what type of guns were used. How many guns were used. Or any other real details about this tragic event. I wonder if the death toll will rise as reports come in from the hospitals?

There are reports of a few additional injured students and the shooter was a male nursing student. One eyewitness account said the student stood up and started shooting. I presume that he had a handgun and not a rifle, but that is just a guess at this point.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    UPDATE

6 dead, suspect in custody in classroom shooting at Oikos University in California

6 Dead, Suspect In Custody In Classroom Shooting At Oikos University In California | Fox News

Apparently the founder of the school, who is a pastor, heard at least 30 shots fired in the classroom. I can find no reference to what type of guns were used. How many guns were used. Or any other real details about this tragic event. I wonder if the death toll will rise as reports come in from the hospitals?

There are reports of a few additional injured students and the shooter was a male nursing student. One eyewitness account said the student stood up and started shooting. I presume that he had a handgun and not a rifle, but that is just a guess at this point.

Rough comment section on that one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The reason these nut sacks go into schools is they know you can not be armed in there. It is like open season for, I am searching for a PC way to describe this low piece of human debris...guess I just did.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Demonstrating yet again that gun free zones are deadly.

I do my best to ensure I am never in an area free of firearms.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    It's sad to see such ignorance on full display by the comments of some on Fox 59's Facebook page, along other places. It's sad that so many people would rather see helpless victims of crimes like these than to rake the risk of a "wild west" shootout by armed students or faculty.

Top Bottom