• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    this har iz tha autio frum tha dag blamed po-leese radio....

FIFY :)

Aaaaayyyyy.......you come'n rite 'long.......:D

Stay classy.

Well......he IS, dude.......:):

AND...........

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I keep waiting for the MSM to report on this guys ties to Blacklivesmatter. How about SPLC? Have they listed them as a hate group yet?

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I keep waiting for the MSM to report on this guys ties to Blacklivesmatter. How about SPLC? Have they listed them as a hate group yet?

BLM is no more responsible for this shooting than the confederate flag is responsible for the church shooting in North Carolina

.... which is perhaps exactly your point. One association was widespread and called for bans, another is unreported.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The current push to divide america to destroy it from w/in is working nicely.

We now have....

Left vs Right w/subclasses of Far Left vs Left and Right vs far right
    Rich vs Poor
    Black vs White
    Christians vs everyone else soon to be subdivided farther I'm sure
    Gay vs straight
    Police vs Minorities...
    Gun Owners vs Anti Gun
    Probably others I can;t recall.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The current push to divide america to destroy it from w/in is working nicely.

We now have....

Left vs Right w/subclasses of Far Left vs Left and Right vs far right
    Rich vs Poor
    Black vs White
    Christians vs everyone else soon to be subdivided farther I'm sure
    Gay vs straight
    Police vs Minorities...
    Gun Owners vs Anti Gun
    Probably others I can;t recall.

I don't want to come off as a tinfoil hat guy, but I can't help but think there is an agenda afoot here. Divided we all fall... have we reached a tipping point where there is now more that divides us than unites us? I still remember after 9/11, how the churches were packed, people were donating blood, and wearing NYFD hats. There was a powerful feeling of patriotism after such a horrific day in our history.

I can't recall a time in my life where our country has been more polarized than it is right now. It seems like we're all frogs in a pot of slowly boiling water. With the upcoming elections, it's going to be a real trip.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't want to come off as a tinfoil hat guy, but I can't help but think there is an agenda afoot here. Divided we all fall... have we reached a tipping point where there is now more that divides us than unites us? I still remember after 9/11, how the churches were packed, people were donating blood, and wearing NYFD hats. There was a powerful feeling of patriotism after such a horrific day in our history.

I can't recall a time in my life where our country has been more polarized than it is right now. It seems like we're all frogs in a pot of slowly boiling water. With the upcoming elections, it's going to be a real trip.

Yes there is and has been since the anti-gun disarm the populace movement or before.

POTUS is now a prime mover for this.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    A police officer was shot in Phoenix early this morning during a traffic stop. He is in serious condition, show twice in the chest (wearing vest) and in an arm. What I found suprizing is the interview with the chief. Who stated it was a good thing the office decided/optioned to wear his vest. I would think that the vest is a part of your standard equipment. With the way things are going why would you not wear a vest. Can other LEO chime on this. Is the vest an option? Prayers out officer and family.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

BLM is no more responsible for this shooting than the confederate flag is responsible for the church shooting in North Carolina

.... which is perhaps exactly your point. One association was widespread and called for bans, another is unreported.

[video=youtube;K0LYvnqyIZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LYvnqyIZc[/video]

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Yes, it appears he is part of that group, and was arrested during some of the protests.

'appears' is key here. I read an article at lunch that said he attended Mike Brown's Funeral and was from outside of Ferguson...but didn't mention a direct tie to the movement. Mentioned attempts to tie him to it(think reverse of that...trying to tie every mass shooting to the Tea Party) Of course, the founder of the BLM crowd said 'anyone that tries to tie police killings to the BLM movement is a rascist' and went on to say that essentially no one should die and that black families know that too well.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A police officer was shot in Phoenix early this morning during a traffic stop. He is in serious condition, show twice in the chest (wearing vest) and in an arm. What I found suprizing is the interview with the chief. Who stated it was a good thing the office decided/optioned to wear his vest. I would think that the vest is a part of your standard equipment. With the way things are going why would you not wear a vest. Can other LEO chime on this. Is the vest an option? Prayers out officer and family.

Depends on the department and position. Admin, plain clothes, etc. are often optional. Uniformed ranks seldom are.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Wait, what?

A flag is an inanimate object. BLM is a subversive, domestic-terror movement that absolutely incites to riot (and arson, and looting, and, now, murder).

(And the Family Research Council may have an opinion on the propensity for SPLC to incite to violence, as well.)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Regardless of how tenuous the affiliation may be, you can be certain that the MSM wouldn't hesitate to beat it to death IF it supported their agenda. Since it runs counter to that agenda, you will not hear a peep.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Wait, what?

A flag is an inanimate object. BLM is a subversive, domestic-terror movement that absolutely incites to riot (and arson, and looting, and, now, murder).

(And the Family Research Council may have an opinion on the propensity for SPLC to incite to violence, as well.)

I don't like a lot of what I see in BLM. And I especially don't like when the BLM members don't want the slogan to be "all lives matter".

However, I know what it's like to judge a group from the outside.

I was at some Tea Party events and protests. They looked nothing like the few extremists that the media found.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don't like a lot of what I see in BLM. And I especially don't like when the BLM members don't want the slogan to be "all lives matter".

However, I know what it's like to judge a group from the outside.

I was at some Tea Party events and protests. They looked nothing like the few extremists that the media found.

That's because most of those "extremists" were either Lyndon LaRouche supporters crashing the rally, or were outed as agents provocateur. The Tea Party events promoted fiscal responsibility (TEA = Taxed Enough Already). No more, no less.

Everything about the BLM message, even among the few peaceable protesters, is racist and subversive.

Top Bottom