• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I read the other day that Axel will be singing for AC-DC, and Vince Neal will be singing for GnR.So if you`re going to see the original GnR its not gonna happen.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I read the other day that Axel will be singing for AC-DC, and Vince Neal will be singing for GnR.So if you`re going to see the original GnR its not gonna happen.
    I heard about the ACDC thing, but not the other. Had to google, turns out Axl Rose is reuniting with the band. This could get interesting.

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    Only original members for Vegas show was Axl ,Slash , and Duff. Watched the show on you tube. Axl broke his foot and had to sit in a big chair. Sounded great and looks to be a good show

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Is rose showing up on time. Always a good show but waiting for a rose to bloom pisses me off.

Rumor has it that this band will be in Indy July 4 th at the IMS track like last years stones concert.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Only original members for Vegas show was Axl ,Slash , and Duff. Watched the show on you tube. Axl broke his foot and had to sit in a big chair. Sounded great and looks to be a good show

he sat in dave grohl's throne from the foo fighters tour
    Axl Rose Remodels Dave Grohl's Throne, Removes Foo Fighters Logo - AlternativeNation.net
    I'd rather see the foo fighters than gnr, I hate gnr!

but in all honesty, I see this tour going down in flames, like the hindenberg! axl rose is a giant douche! his head is so big, he fell into the grand canyon and his head got stuck!

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'm debating on going. GNR was probably the first band I truly loved. I basically grew up with their music. I know Axl is a royal douche, but this may be my only opportunity to see them live and from the looks of things Axl has at least worked his voice back to a condition where it's close to the original. Now is the time I think!

Texican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2016
    Portage
    My only issue with buying tickets to this show, is getting my hopes up, then Axl becomes a douche, and they split right before my show. That and the fact that they are demanding $8m/show, so the vendors and the venue will be making that up somewhere...

Top Bottom