• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Saw a news report this past week and if my memory serves calls to NICS for gun purchase approvals are up 24% compared to same time frame last year and gun manufacturers report an increase of 42% in sales over same time last year. Taken the fact that those numbers only represent guns sold with paperwork I would say the true numbers are 50 times that!

How can gun sales from the manufactures be up 42% and NICS only be up 24%?

Don't you have to do a NICS even if you buy from out of state and have it shipped to an FFL?

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I have purchased both handguns and rifles. Broadened the scope of my interest beyond just hunting related firearms. Don't have a true use for many of my new toys but if their are banned I already have them and if SHTF then I am equipped to hunt all kinds of critters.

Clay Duster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    .22 handgun
    12g shotgun
    Beretta 92fs in lawaway...
    Just started to buy again.
    This is my entire collection.
    Or should I say was, since I lost everything in a trajic boating accident.......

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I have purchased more AWB types than I had planned on. Picked up a couple of rounds to go with them. Mostly stocking up on necessities that I have grown to enjoy, fresh batteries, toothpaste, groceries and fuel. The forecast is calling for stormy weather, The experts are predicting it, the Government is producing it and the clouds are in all directions. I don't need to be struck by lightening to know its close.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    A Savage Model 10 in .308 that a friend of mine set up. He likes to make them shoot as good as possible, sell them and get a new one to play with. This one is a tack driver out to a long ways. Shoots much better then I can.

Other then that, not much. I have most every notch filled. Just like to play around with different guns once in a while. Trying to keep things to common calibers right now.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    all my guns (except a 10/22 I got for my 16th birthday) were bought in the last 6 months

10/22 (already had)
    hi-point c9
    glock 19
    mossberg 500
    Rock Island 1911a1
    Ruger 10/22 (could not resist having another one, still don't have optics for it)
    16" Ar-15 carbine :ar15:
    Ruger 22/45

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    3 long guns-all 12 gauge (have been shooting trap for years-no credit to obamatard)
    5 handguns-(wife bought her first one on election night-so there was at least one good memory of that night:rolleyes:)
    just don't ask how much ammo..................

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I've had my "evil assault rifles" since before the FIRST ban...so now I just look for good deals and pick up guns if I fall into one. Last 6 months, Mod 10 "pencil barrel", Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 10-22.

Top Bottom