• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The guys from Knob Creek have their own show which the series premier was tonight on CMT. The show is called Guntucky. I didn't see it posted anywhere else on the forum but knows there's a lot of fans of Knob Creek here who'll be familiar with the range.

I'm always glad to check out another gun show and I love going to KCR. We'll see what the show has to offer. So far the jury's still out...

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    One of the people on the show just called the SKS an "Assault Rifle".

Kind of turned off, but can`t look away.....like that one chick that one time....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had heard that the working title for the show was "Full Metal Racket"... I think I like that better than "Guntucky". I'll try and catch this afternoon's episode.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Watching the first episode on CMT's site and, not to knock them, but it's looking like the same trash that Sons of Guns and American Guns is. A lot of fake stuff with a TON of misinformation and misrepresention of gun owners. The same goes with this as it does with the other two, though. I doubt the guys have much control over what actually happens and its all in the hands of the producers, that think an M9 and a .50AE Desert Eagle are the same thing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That M1917(A1), I think- said "Rock Island Arsenal" on the receiver, not "Rock Island Arms". M1917s were refurbished or remanufactured into A1s at Rock Island Arsenal after WWI

Am I missing something...would they screw that up that badly?

I'm no expert, it just didn't seem like a "Rock Island Arms" product. I know RIA for their well priced, very decent 1911s.

Was that an under 20 year old RIA replica?

Top Bottom