• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Ha, glad I decided on the Mini 14 regular Ranch Rifle instead of the Mini 14 Tactical.

The Ranch Rifle is apparently much safer.

If this ban were to become law, it would cost gunmakers many millions of dollars and I don't see it making any other business sector any money.
    I just don't see any major legislation passing that doesn't make somebody truckloads of money.

Last edited:

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Plain & simple, I will not comply. For all intents & purposes, I no longer recognize Fedzilla anyway. The IRS will surely attest to my position as well, as they've been hounding me for the better part of a year now, going back on some 2013 tax issues.

Likewise, it'll be fun to see how Fedzilla tax filing goes this year, as I still refuse to submit to their unconstitutional mandate that I must buy a good or service. I have not, and will not, pay a penalty tax or fall in lockstep with their demands. Writing your Congreemen/women does absolutely nothing. Additionally, perpetuating the two party system only trades a Boehner for Paul Ryan; expanding the reach of Fedzilla at the cost of lethality to liberty. Let them pass whatever feel good piece of legislation their little Progressive hearts desire. Until we get our State level representation to fully embrace the 10th Amendment, defund Fedzilla by collecting ALL taxes at the state level and only kicking up a fraction for national defense purposes, nothing is going to change.

I don't expect many will agree with my position, and that's perfectly fine. Heck, it's even understandable as well. I come from a position of being nearly 40 yrs old and I've successfully avoided both marriage and children. Therefore, I'm able to speak my mind and scream "the Emperor has no clothes" with no fear of retribution toward those near and dear to me.

Sorry, sometimes politics get me a little fired up, especially when it comes to stripping away freedoms, liberties, and God given rights.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ha, glad I decided on the Mini 14 regular Ranch Rifle instead of the Mini 14 Tactical.

The Ranch Rifle is apparently much safer.

If this ban were to become law, it would cost gunmakers many millions of dollars and I don't see it making any other business sector any money.
    I just don't see any major legislation passing that doesn't make somebody truckloads of money.
    i buy whatever in the hell I want because they aren't getting any of them no matter what. People need to stop "prepAring" to comply with a ban and actualy stand against what is wrong!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    i buy whatever in the hell I want because they aren't getting any of them no matter what. People need to stop "prepAring" to comply with a ban and actualy stand against what is wrong!
    :+1: I've never changed the type of firearms I've purchased based on what might be. Compliance with the threat of an unconstitutional act simply isn't a concern of mine at this point in my life. Never has been.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Signed the petition. We'll have to keep an eye on it to see if the signatures are counting backwards.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not yet. In reality, they have their mind made up and don't care what we think. To think that they do care is foolish. They care what their peers think of them in Washington.

His time is all taken up by the Muslim brotherhood so he doesn't even have time to write form letters

This was my point. They do not care. Not one bit.
    They serve another master and that is those who fill the campaign war chest. What they want is paramount. Just follow the money.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd say that the Supreme Court is one judgement away from meaning nothing.

what? Oh you are mistaken. The third and most powerful house of congress can create and pass laws without agreement of the other houses of congress, the executive branch, or the regulative branch. That makes them quite relevent.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    what? Oh you are mistaken. The third and most powerful house of congress can create and pass laws without agreement of the other houses of congress, the executive branch, or the regulative branch. That makes them quite relevent.

If they want to maintain any relevance, I'd suggest they not get too creative with the 2A. That one could sink them.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This was my point. They do not care. Not one bit.
    They serve another master and that is those who fill the campaign war chest. What they want is paramount. Just follow the money.
    Yep I got you. I just had to throw the MB connection in there. If a true American was president that slacker congressman would be in jail by now.

Top Bottom