• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    That is pretty interesting. If I were a Glock fan I would get one, just to try it out. If anyone gets this trigger please post a range report.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I don't get it. What's so bad about the Glock trigger? Assuming you're shooting from reset (and I'm assuming all of us here are...) there isn't any take-up or creep after the first shot. Why do you want the take-up removed from a pistol without an external safety? I guess maybe people are thinking about this for glocks used in competition? I can't see why people would want to mess with their guns that they carry...

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I don't get it. What's so bad about the Glock trigger? Assuming you're shooting from reset (and I'm assuming all of us here are...) there isn't any take-up or creep after the first shot. Why do you want the take-up removed from a pistol without an external safety? I guess maybe people are thinking about this for glocks used in competition? I can't see why people would want to mess with their guns that they carry...
    Me either... To each his or her own I guess.:dunno:
    I just looked at the link..... Its polished / chromed factory parts with a trigger stop in the trigger housing....

Last edited:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    :yesway: Perfect way of wording it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Dang, he sure was casual with that cup o' jo. It's like he didn't know the camera was there. :)

Looks like he's taking a page from Mr. Rogers' sweater technique. :laugh:

"Oh hello, how are you today? I'm happy you decided to join me here at Haley Strategic. I'm going to put on this sweater so we can talk about Glock triggers."

Jerry C

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    This guy either doesn't know how to use the Glock reset, or he thinks we don't know how to. I just checked my g19 and the trigger moves maybe a quarter inch to reset, not an inch like he said. I guess he is just trying to make his trigger look more impressive.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    EckFrank
    Top Bottom