• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So you think all of those people fleeing the warzone without weapons are actually combatants? Wow. I guess it is good for them that Israel does not agree with your assessment.
    The burden of proof is on them. I have no obligation to assume their innocence. First rule of war is to win. Second rule is that there’s no other rules.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Israel doesn't just operate in Israel and Gaza.
    It exists, and operates, in the world.
    If they try to avoid casualties and accidentally kill a few, people will yell and accuse them
    But, if they start just wiping out the population for being 'combatants', or 'future combatants', or whatever, well then the world isn't just going to be leveling accusations.
    There will be multiple countries that will try more 'severe' actions.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Israel doesn't just operate in Israel and Gaza.
    It exists, and operates, in the world.
    If they try to avoid casualties and accidentally kill a few, people will yell and accuse them
    But, if they start just wiping out the population for being 'combatants', or 'future combatants', or whatever, well then the world isn't just going to be leveling accusations.
    There will be multiple countries that will try more 'severe' actions.
    I believe it will come no matter how the IDF goes about it.

Russian bombs civilians in Ukraine and nobody says anything.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I believe it will come no matter how the IDF goes about it.

Russian bombs civilians in Ukraine and nobody says anything.
    Taking on the huge Russian state is a bit more daunting than taking on a tiny nation of Israel.
    Even if Israelis are 10x as effective, they have a miniscule manpower and manufacturing base.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The burden of proof is on them. I have no obligation to assume their innocence. First rule of war is to win. Second rule is that there’s no other rules.
    Ok now do you, with all the three letter agencies that read this and wherever else you interact.
    Of course you think you’ve done nothing wrong, but they can justify something, if we don’t stick with innocent until proven guilty.
    Innocent until proven guilty applies here, because we think it should apply around the world.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "If they run, they are [terrorists]. If they dont, they are well disciplined [terrists]"

CSB. That door gunner was the original actor for Joker. As I recall they started shooting and he just wasnt cutting it. So he was replaced by Matthew Modine. They gave him the door gunner role just so he could still be in the movie.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    "If they run, they are [terrorists]. If they dont, they are well disciplined [terrists]"

CSB. That door gunner was the original actor for Joker. As I recall they started shooting and he just wasnt cutting it. So he was replaced by Matthew Modine. They gave him the door gunner role just so he could still be in the movie.
    Just remember, if they're slow you don't have to lead them as much...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Ok now do you, with all the three letter agencies that read this and wherever else you interact.
    Of course you think you’ve done nothing wrong, but they can justify something, if we don’t stick with innocent until proven guilty.
    Innocent until proven guilty applies here, because we think it should apply around the world.
    Applying a constitution during peacetime is one thing. Responding to an act of war is another.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Innocent until proven guilty doesn't even apply in the UK. You have a misunderstanding about just how unique our justice system is supposed to be and why

Top Bottom