• ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Nope just saying loans are not repayed.
    However, getting mineral rights, oil rights, technology is a better way to get paid back.
    However, this will never happen and is not worth discussing in the scope of who controls our country since it isn't the people anymore.
    I didn't say our government should loan it to them. They have their own national debt. Let them add to theirs instead of us adding to ours.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I didn't say our government should loan it to them. They have their own national debt. Let them add to theirs instead of us adding to ours.
    I misunderstood. Since everyone seems to think we are the bank. I don't see this coming to an end until we come to an end, or become isolationist again.
    We did well as an isolationist country.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I'm pretty sure a nuke will cause most of the rest of the world to jump in.
    Would you as a leader want to jump in against a country that is crazy enough that they just used a nuke? It’s the Wyatt Erp syndrome. Your men may get me in a rush but not before I make your head into a canoe. Which country is willing to be the canoe?

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Would you as a leader want to jump in against a country that is crazy enough that they just used a nuke? It’s the Wyatt Erp syndrome. Your men may get me in a rush but not before I make your head into a canoe. Which country is willing to be the canoe?

I am not an expert on such things. My thoughts are that if someone uses a nuke out of crazy or desperation, they are likely to use all of them they have.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I am not an expert on such things. My thoughts are that if someone uses a nuke out of crazy or desperation, they are likely to use all of them they have.
    You take out the leader then you see how many willing wingmen will stay and fight, then you take them out and the others run.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Those countries might figure if they're in a group, and there are only so many nukes, they'll be okay.

How many times has Israel been attacked by multiple opponents?

And yet they get attacked again by countries that think they'll win

Especially if they figure they'll get help from even more countries

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Remember how we were supposed to be using our country's legendary sealift capability to build an emergency humanitarian pier for Gaza so we could feed Hamas?

Five weeks later they still aren't on site, and one caught fire and went home.

Why can't the greatest navy in the world do things anymore?

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

Remember how we were supposed to be using our country's legendary sealift capability to build an emergency humanitarian pier for Gaza so we could feed Hamas?

Well, that isn't exactly fair. I am sure they know which pronouns to use. :cool:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Maybe it just gives Biden plausible cover for not doing it? He can appease his voters in Minnesota and Michigan while not doing something he only wanted to do in order to appease those voters :dunno:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't believe anybody like china or russia will do more than scold if iran gets hit with a nuc. When one goes off though, the world economy will go into a tailspin for a while regardless of who fired or who was hit. How long it takes for things to stabilize is anybody's guess.

Top Bottom