• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I would modify the line about no unsafe conviction involving a "handgun" to say "firearm or weapon". If I were an anti I would think maybe you have been convicted of a rifle offense and can carry a handgun instead. I know it makes no sense but do most of their arguments?

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I would modify the line about no unsafe conviction involving a "handgun" to say "firearm or weapon". If I were an anti I would think maybe you have been convicted of a rifle offense and can carry a handgun instead. I know it makes no sense but do most of their arguments?

A good suggestion... Can somebody test that to see if it adds a line? If so, that messes everything up. I'm slammed at work and can't get to it until later.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Load first file, print, load second file, and reload business card stock into printer opposite side up then print second file. Make sure you feed the correct end first--the business card stock is tapered on one end.

...so your printer won't slam shut? :lmfao:

Just one suggestion, guys... How about the first column being the current "front" and the second column being the current "back"? That way, you have one file, you run the same paper through it twice, and no matter which side is first, the thing prints both sides that way. That's how I did mine, and it seems to work pretty well, but you don't get as many cards as you do doing it your way.

I hope it helps... this is a great way to open the conversation and shut down the argument and attempt to deny rights to others.

Blessings,
    Bill

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    That's very clever... I'll look at changing the line about weapons and adding a combined version later today (but keep the separate front and back because some business card stock differs on front vs. back sides).

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Thanks to Cbhausen and Tbhausen for creating this 2nd Amendment business card. I have already tweaked it to my liking. I may alter it in the future but will leave it like this for now. I could have used this the other day when I openly carried for the first time. I ran into a guy that has had his LTCH since he was 18. I would have liked to have given him and the gas station clerk this card. I was planning to post about a pro-gun card similar to the "No Guns, No money" when I ran across their work. Thanks again, guys, your timing was perfect. :yesway:

http://

jwhitaker45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    I am going to need to make a few of these because lately I have been open carrying a lot more. No one has said anything but I think it's because I typically have my kids with me, and people don't want to start something like that with kids around. Or they are just too afraid of the big man with a gun. Whatever.

wingnut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015
    Chandler
    Sry to be the new guy bringing back a dead post, but i love this. as i open carry as much as possible, And LOVE the idea to be able to hand out a card to someone who is either confused or uninformed. I have only been stopped once and that was by a LEO. great guy just asked if i had my license and my ccl. other then that i get asked what gun i have and how i like it. I dont know if its my age (25) or what but thank you for this.

Top Bottom