• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Heard a commercial today for point blank range, they will have the Smith & Wesson shield for $374.99 this weeked. 9mm and .40.

Id buy one but I have a feeling my wife would shoot me with it for bringing another gun home...

Point Blank had another sale like that a few weeks ago with another brand. It might have been Walther?? I wonder if this is some new marketing strategy where they pick a certain manufacturer and have some pretty sweet 2 day only sales. Could be dangerous.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I haven't been in the market for a PPQ but I have thought about a Shield and that's about as good as I've seen lately. Especially with free shipping.
    That IS an amazing deal. That's about what I paid for my Shield. But that was was when they first came out. That's the first time since Sandy Hook that I've seen them that far under $400.

But I'm more interested in the Walthers. I've been thinking about the PPS M2 and that's not a bad price. The PPQ M1 is a pretty good deal too. If I bought a PPQ it would probably be the M1. Unless things have changed my P99 mags should fit the M1.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I haven't been in the market for a PPQ but I have thought about a Shield and that's about as good as I've seen lately. Especially with free shipping.

Yeah, that's a great Shield price. Best price I've seen retail!

That IS an amazing deal. That's about what I paid for my Shield. But that was was when they first came out. That's the first time since Sandy Hook that I've seen them that far under $400.

But I'm more interested in the Walthers. I've been thinking about the PPS M2 and that's not a bad price. The PPQ M1 is a pretty good deal too. If I bought a PPQ it would probably be the M1. Unless things have changed my P99 mags should fit the M1.

Yes, from what I understand the P99 mags will fit in the M1. If you like the European style mag release under/on the trigger guard, you'll love the M1.

Darn it! Why do the best deals come up when I'm broke? :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Kygunco has the Shield for $344 right now.. been on sale all week and ends Sunday.

Even better! Gotta love it when deals like this pop up! If I had the extra cash, I'd pick one up for the wife, who just started carrying recently. She normally OC's her G19, but wants a Shield or something thinner for when she has to CC. May look into an LC9s, but honestly, at the price the Shield is hard to beat.

Top Bottom