• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Have a few carry guns that I need to move out to make some room. Would like to keep FTF sales as local as possible, but if a person wants more than one unit, I just might be persuaded to drive further. Will need to see DL and LTCH if available but nothing recorded. Prices are reasonable so silly offers will be ignored. Have factory boxes, etc for all. PM if interested.

S&W 442 with all factory items as well as extra pink and wood grips. Wife bought and didn't like it, round count very low and slight turn ring is the only mark on it.
    $300 Sold
    RCn32Lhv

Kahr CM40. Night sights are about 2 years old. Talon grip installed (the rubber one), also have the more aggressive skateboard tape style I'll toss in. 5-round and 2 7-round mags included. Round count somewhere around 500.
    $300 Sold
    w8x0AypX

Ruger LCP, newer model with the improved trigger and sights. Some slight finish wear from holster but in otherwise great condition. Round count approx. 300. Extra mag included.
    $250 SPF!
    PTCDQEIT

Ruger LCP with stainless slide. Original style sights/trigger. Again, wife's gun and neither carried or shot much. Round count around 200.
    $250 Sold!
    tNFkbrmz

Last edited:
    Top Bottom