• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I am in the market for your old unwanted orphan firearms. Or even nice clean good guns. Handguns, shotguns and rifles. 22's especially older single shot or tube and clip fed bolt actions, single shot shotguns, any revolvers just about anything, I may be interested.

One specific gun: 357 lever, Rossi or Marlin or Winchester, does not have to be a perfect weapon, as long as it functions well. Got a project for one.

I'm in Hamilton County and will drive a reasonable distance to see what you have. If you got something really interesting.......well my Cobalt gets 35 MPG. lol Thanks!!! Hiram

Please send a PM with some details and what you are asking. This way my ad is not getting bumped several times a day. Thanks!

Last edited:

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I have an old Harrington and Richardson .20 gauge model 121. I believe it holds 6 in the tube +1. It would need a new bolt assembly, the safety has been removed lol. It was my grandfather's and had been stored for quite some time in a shed. I had the barrel re-blued and the stock resurfaced. The gun looks good as a show piece, and unfortunately that's all I'd attempt to do with it. Don't know if this is something you'd be interested in, but nonetheless, I posted. :rockwoot:

EDIT: This shotgun does fire, but the trigger doesn't need to be pulled. YIKES! I know, I know. FYI, I have NOT tried this.

Last edited:

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I can post some pics if you are interested. The grain is quite beautiful on the stock.

EDIT: Guess it isn't somethin' you're interested in :( Ah oh well, looks good on the mantle, lol. I may just get a bolt assembly for it, last time I checked they were about 40 bux. Cest la vie.

Last edited:

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    savage 6a old semi auto .22, thompson center classic semi .22, cz model 27 .32 cal pistol with all the nazi markings collectors look for, gamo .177 break barrel pellet rifle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom