• ...and so much more!
  • Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    DSCN1100 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

1.) Glock # 1, .40 Smith & Wesson, I believe it's Gen 3, has the finger grooves and a fiber optic only front sight, rear sight is factory that came on the gun. This firearm comes with an HKS loader, Glock loader and Glock Armorer tool. This firearm comes with 2- 10 round, 6-15 round factory Glock magazines, $350.00 FTF SPF

2.) A set of Milt Sparks leather for the Glock 22 platform. Holster is right hand 55BN, with a rearward cant to the muzzle, for 1 3/4 in belt, also have a Dual Mag Carrier, and a Single Mag Carrier, all in Cordovan leather, all for $185.00, won't separate, sorry, this is good stuff, their wait time is 26 weeks plus for this, it can be yours much sooner,

3.) Glock # 2, .40 Smith & Wesson, also a Gen 3, this one has Tritium Fiber Optic sights, front and rear, Glock factory magazines included number 8 magazines total, including 2-10 round, 6-15 round magazines, I have a low round count through this gun, not even 500 rounds, it also comes with a Galco Miami Classic shoulder rig, and a Safariland 6004 thigh rig, includes Remington Golden Saber and Winchester SXT, also have a lot of .40 brass, will get together with this package. $475.00 FTF SPF

4.) Walther (S&W) PPK/S Stainless PPK with 4 magazines, two have thumb "rest", two do not, never a round loaded into any magazine, the ammo shortage hit right after I got this, it has had the Smith & Wesson recall work done to the safety. New in Box, $450.00 This one I'm sticking solid on, looked at Gunbroker and similar guns with less magazines are $499.00 and up, yeah, I may have to try and sell it there, but I would rather sell it here. bottom line it's a new in the box gun, $450.00 stands FTF

I need to get these items sold, I'm hoping to sell here on the boards, for I know if I take it to any shop, I'll be lucky to get a fraction, and while I respect the shops who frequent and do business on here, I realize you have overhead and a bottom line, but so do I, if I have to go that route, I will, I would rather sell these here.

I'd like to do Face to Face sales, but If that's not practical, let me know, we'll get something worked out.

I will be at the Hush Indiana shoot this Sunday, will be glad to meet you there, or PM me and we can set something up if you see something you are interested in. I'll have better photos on Flicker tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing from you

Last edited:

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I knew I forgot somethin!

Sorry about that, Both are Glock 22's .40 S& W, have some ammo, have to get tomorrow, wife is asleep, not a lot, but some and a bag of .40 brass as well.

Thanks, again, sorry about that

Bob

Top Bottom