Hank William's Antebellum house to be torn down?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It's an old house that Hank owned but never lived in then some modern country singers owned. What's to get worked up over? Just another manufactured controversy that nobody really cares about and will forget occurred in a few weeks.

If you want some Hank history, hit up his boyhood home in AL. It's a small place but tells his (sanitized) story pretty well. Definitely not a destination trip like Graceland, but a nice stop off the interstate to stretch your legs and have some fun if you're passing through. I still have my souvenier coffee mug...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It's an old house that Hank owned but never lived in then some modern country singers owned. What's to get worked up over? Just another manufactured controversy that nobody really cares about and will forget occurred in a few weeks.

If you want some Hank history, hit up his boyhood home in AL. It's a small place but tells his (sanitized) story pretty well. Definitely not a destination trip like Graceland, but a nice stop off the interstate to stretch your legs and have some fun if you're passing through. I still have my souvenier coffee mug...
    Right, but Kid Rock got to be outraged on Fox News, so it’s not a total waste of a story.

Top Bottom