• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Was planning on heading up to Ft. Wayne to look for some 10/22's. I was planning to settle on a Rem 597 or Savage MKII due to 10/22's being next to impossible to find. I decided to stop by Big R in town before I headed down to Ft. Wayne, low and behold there was (1) 10/22 sitting in the case with a price tag of $214.99, took a quick glance and started filling out the paper work. Hell, they even had CCI Blazer in stock for $2.49 per 50. Picked up 2 boxes and went to the farm house to blow 100 rounds down range. All in all a great day and didn't have to go all the way Ft. Wayne and settle for another gun...

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Hard to beat the 10/22 for lots of shooting fun. Bought mine at a K-mart way back in the late 70's. My daughter loves to shoot it when we go out to the range. Sounds like a pretty decent price as well.

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I wish I could take my 10/22 to the range :/ I dont have enough ammo stocked up. A range trip or two would deplete my limited resources.

Be sure to get some bx-25 mags! Refuse to pay anything more than it costs on ruger's website. I backordered 2 on 1/17. They arrived last week. If they're catching up on orders your wait could be less. Or for the price of two, you could get one!

Top Bottom