• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Oh I got ammo, I just like to keep what I have for a rainy day (or Biden’s Reign)
    So I am heading up to the Annual Michigan Deer Camp tomorrow and got my gear out, opened my old Army Duffle Bag I keep my hunting gear in, and SURPRISE, two boxes of 180 Gr.40 Wolf aluminum case FMJ.
    ahhh takes care of my range time shooting behind the Cabin!
    I will leave Fishers tomorrow at 5:30 am to get to FT Wayne’s Rural King by the time they open to see what’s up.
    I probably won’t see one Buck up in Kalkaska County, but those paper targets better watch out!

Any other INGO members recently find any misplaced or forgotten ammo?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I found an old pistol in a big container of 7.62 Tokarev that I forgot I got when I bought the ammo. It's not pristine by any means but a good find is better than a poke in the eye by golly!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My Glock(s) 22/23/27 are riding up with me for the week, and I through my G-43 into my suitcase too as I am sure I have a spare box of 9mm in my trunk.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well, I got here to the family Cabin and my brother Brian said, “Is this your ammo crate here in the corner behind the old hand pump stand”?
    ”We found it during some minor renovations”?!?

OMG YES, forgot all about it since about 1995, two GI ammo cans, one full of 7.62x39 Steel Core, the other 5.56 GI green tip fit perfectly into the old wooden Soviet ammo crate with the wooden handles on the ends!

JACKPOT

Top Bottom