• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Agreed. We all owe a great amount of gratitude for everything those who have served or are currently serving in the military have done for us and for those around the world.

Ralphie Parker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2013
    Waterloo
    [h=5]I listened to a conversation some coworkers were having today. One asked a vet if he was going to take advantage of the free meals being offered to veterans today. He had been in Vietnam among other places. A cleaned up version of his response.... Screw them. No one thanked me then. Instead when we came home we got jeered and swore at... calling us baby killers and worse and spit at. They can keep their free meals.
    At least this is one area our society has improved. I heard stories of that, but no one I know ever talked about it. So a belated and well deserved " Well done and welcome home. "[/h]

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I sent my dad a Veterans card and he was happy. First one he has ever received. I grew up an Army brat and I remember the Viet Nam war very well. All the protesters and how our men ( my dad too ) were treated when they came home from that hell of a war. They were like men without a country. It was disgraceful how they were treated. Glad to see times have changed and that our military men/women are appreciated once again. God bless all of our military personnel and all who has served. I thank you.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    D7288F91-5382-4611-BBE7-86BF2EE58C6C-2894-000007F8336EB76F.jpg

RIP Brian Lane and Adam T Hoage.

Top Bottom