Has anyone ever used a Blitzkrieg A2 front sight post?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Has anyone ever used one of these? Any shape or color? How did you end up liking it?

I was going to just paint the tip of one of my A2 front sights and try that but then I saw these and after seeing there was a Chevron with tritium I'm kind of sold on the whole thing. Expensive, for sure, but I think it looks great. Not sure about the practicality of the night time application but it can't hurt to try. I'm just wondering it I can find a rear sight that will also have tritium now.

Pic for reference
    Screenshot_20240513_074459_Chrome.jpg

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Has anyone ever used one of these? Any shape or color? How did you end up liking it?

I was going to just paint the tip of one of my A2 front sights and try that but then I saw these and after seeing there was a Chevron with tritium I'm kind of sold on the whole thing. Expensive, for sure, but I think it looks great. Not sure about the practicality of the night time application but it can't hurt to try. I'm just wondering it I can find a rear sight that will also have tritium now.

Pic for reference
    View attachment 352431
    Looks really interesting. If ya do get one , keep us updated. Id be tempted on one

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Looks really interesting. If ya do get one , keep us updated. Id be tempted on one
    I'm definitely going to get one just unsure which at the moment still.

Using tritium on an A2 post never even crossed my mind before. Almost seems like a gimmick but I've bought much more expensive gimmicks in the past so I guess I don't mind being the test dummy for ingo if nobody else has tried it.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I'm definitely going to get one just unsure which at the moment still.

Using tritium on an A2 post never even crossed my mind before. Almost seems like a gimmick but I've bought much more expensive gimmicks in the past so I guess I don't mind being the test dummy for ingo if nobody else has tried it.
    I can see the benifits of it. On my shtf rifle I use the front sight post stil. So I just see this as enhancing it.

Top Bottom