• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Anyone into this? A few co-workers (myself included) are going to a place just inside Ohio. I guess it's an old mine/cave around 80' deep. Anyone been there before? Any good?

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Just got home from the haunted house my daughter works at every year...she is Nurse Alice...

View attachment 42077

this year was even better than last, it seems to improve every year with this year's proceeds going to Thomas Ingham Memorial Scholarship Fund,​The Guardian Angel Foundation,​Pals for Paws & Shop with a Cop.

It is located north of Kokomo on 31 Home

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:fredericka the great;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:16px;">[video=youtube;ZQx4iXI_N-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=118&amp;v=ZQx4iXI_N-Q[/video]

ws98ta

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We just went last weekend. I suggest you get there early! It was well worth the wait/drive. It took us just under an hour to get through. I enjoy them, but don't scare easily and there were more than a few moments that had me jump.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Just a reminder. DO NOT SHOOT WHILE AT THE HAUNTED HOUSES, IT IS NOT REAL!!! THEY ARE SCARING YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT, YOU ARE IN NO DANGER!!!

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    In NWI, they have haunted tours that offer walk, ride a bus, and visit numerous sites. Prices vary around $35, but are actually fun. Bring your flashlight, digital camera, and hats and gloves. They check out a couple cemetaries, and are narrated very well. I went on one that was called a "Pub Crawl", and enjoyed it. Haunted bars locally.

Don't hold your breath that you will actually see a ghost, but you will see some unexplained stuff. Always bring spare batteries for your light, and camera as they seem to drain really quick. Wear warm clothes, it gets chilly out there. (Chaos Tours is the touring place. They get booked up fast, so call early)
    Enjoy.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    If you like this stuff you need to come out to Salem during October. Every day is Halloween in October. You can even visit The Black Lobster. Lot's Haunted houses, woods, cornmazes in the general area.
    If you are a runner there is even The Devil's Run. I plan to do it next year. 6.66 miles :evilangel:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Any one with any reviews of The Haunted Angelus House on the east side of Indy?
    So we went to the Haunted Angelus House last night. Don't waste your money. It wasn't bad, just not worth $20 bucks. It wasn't scary at least not to me. There was one character that freaked the wife out a little bit and one weird dude that was smelling and licking his grandma's panties. To me the best part was the maze out back. There were a few sections that were pitch black and you had to feel your way through. I kept expecting something to be around every corner or jump out so the anticipation level was high, but nothing ever did

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    We went to the cave in Ohio tonight (last night). It was a nice change to the haunted house idea. Lots of bridges, lots of uneven ground so wear good shoes, several areas where you have zero light. Got lost in a maze they have down there, they turn the lights on for a few seconds and then off for a little bit. There was the usual haunted house scare you tactics going on as well.

It was well worth it, better than the very few places I have been to in Indy.

The Lewisburg Ohio Haunted Cave - Ohio Haunted HousesThe Lewisburg Haunted Cave | Nothing is Scarier than a REAL Cave!

Top Bottom