• Sybaris

• Total voters

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I'll tell you this... I would pick up & eat cookie I dropped on the floor at Brad's Brass Flamingo faster than one I set on the counter at Sybaris. ;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Looking back, the Sybaris was nothing compared to the Marriott in Dallas a few years ago. I think they had to replace some furniture in there.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GgSpwA-fts]YouTube - Sybaris 11/2010[/ame]

I bet those little blue pills are hard to see if they fall into that light under the bed. :):

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    The Wife and I went there for our honeymoon. We loved it! And there is a really good bbq place right down the road. Money spent well enough that she brings up the fact that we could of went back to sybarus whenever I get a new gun.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I hope everything is made of plastic so they can just hose the place down with bleach every night.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    The cost of Sybaris appears to be prohibitive. They do have a nice security feature that prevents the general public from driving back into the area. No possible crazed woman confrontations as you walk out the door gives them a decided advantage when considering where to stay.

But for the cost of a sybaris suite one would likely be able to entertain someone at a regular hotel with a hot tub suite on multiple afternoons for virtually the same cost as one visit to the Sybaris.

If one were to ever consider such things............just an outsiders observation.:dunno:

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Those in room pools have always bothered me. Do they drain those after each guest? I know that chlorine "kills" all the little swimmers but I don't want dead "little swimmers" floating around me either.

Top Bottom