Have You Heard of "One America News Network" & Tomi Lahren?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    She obviously has more intelligence in her little finger - as expressed in terms of ability to see the plain truth - than Obama.

I don't necessarily agree with her prescriptions, but the diagnosis is spot-on.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Looks like they're going for farther right and more ridiculous than Fox News. We don't need more polarizing op-ed "news" stations.

Speak for yourself.
    I welcome all trains of thought.
    I personally believe we need MORE outlets like Fox News, NOT less...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I haven't seen much about it but so far she's pissing off the correct people which means she's doing a great job. :yesway:

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    Serious...... gotta love this chick. She speaks the truth and pisses liberals off. What's not to like about her? I can't believe no one has mentioned, she's pretty damn cute. I'd gladly accept her as my future x wife!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Looks like they're going for farther right and more ridiculous than Fox News. We don't need more polarizing op-ed "news" stations.

More ridiculous than Rachel Maddow or Sally Kohn? I don't think that's metaphysically possible.

The Left holds the media high ground, and then continually snivels about Fox News.

What ever happened to the Maoist sentiment, "Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend"?
    (Of course he said that before he rounded up anyone who disagreed with him. So fits Obama and the DOJ to a T.)

Young human, you're not paying attention.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south

You should really give the channel a try. They are old school news where they give facts, unlike the crap we get from MSM and even to a degree from Fox.

there is a program on that channel called The Ledger Report. It is right leaning but at least you understand completely what the host is getting at with no innuendos or BS left field based opinions. If I am going to watch the news, this is the channel I turn on.

they are not as polished as other channels and their anchors seem like they are straight out of college mostly but, they are very decent with presenting a worldwide news show with facts.

Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    You should really give the channel a try. They are old school news where they give facts, unlike the crap we get from MSM and even to a degree from Fox.

there is a program on that channel called The Ledger Report. It is right leaning but at least you understand completely what the host is getting at with no innuendos or BS left field based opinions. If I am going to watch the news, this is the channel I turn on.

they are not as polished as other channels and their anchors seem like they are straight out of college mostly but, they are very decent with presenting a worldwide news show with facts.

Agreed. I've been checking out their site since finding it and it's a refreshing change from the profit-driven, carefully measured, production news you get from the MSM. I'm planning to go there at 10pm ET tonight for On Point with Tomi Lahren and see what the broadcast looks like.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    She obviously has more intelligence in her little finger - as expressed in terms of ability to see the plain truth - than Obama.

I don't necessarily agree with her prescriptions, but the diagnosis is spot-on.

It has nothing to do with intelligence. Obama is working a strategy. By discounting that and inferring that he is not intelligent plays right into part of his strategy.

Top Bottom