• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jphillips9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Decided to go a different way and no longer need this bag. It's a well made bag and has been sitting in my closet since I got it. I've tried to find a use for it but can't. $50.

Here's the description from the manufacture's page -
    Sometimes you need a place to stash extra magazines, a spare weapon, a light, shotgun shells, a gas mask, teargas projectiles or grenades for a quick escape and regroup. This 10"Hx9"Wx4.5"D fully configurable bag has 2 full MOLLE racks plus 2 additional mini racks at the ends. There's an 8"x9" Velcro panel on the inside to hold alternate style accessories and a padded, quick release shoulder strap w/even more MASS racking. On the back side there are Velcro belt loops and a reversible leg strap for stability while hustling. Quick release cover flap keeps debris out of interior and front exterior attachments. Complete w/ a universal holster and compatible w/ most MOLLE variants. Hawkepaks.com, Inc. for EMS, PPE supplies

The holster isn't pictured but I do have it.

[FONT=&quot]PM with any questions. Will ship on your dime. Will take cash or paypal +fee

[/FONT]

fpbm06.jpg

2mpmrf6.jpg

2vwib5y.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom