• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've found plenty articles about the incidents, but that one story was removed from yahoo. I've never known them to remove articles from their database unless they were just links.

And I've yet to find anything since summer time on this. It's like after July, and one short article in August, nothing. :dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've found plenty articles about the incidents, but that one story was removed from yahoo. I've never known them to remove articles from their database unless they were just links.

And I've yet to find anything since summer time on this. It's like after July, and one short article in August, nothing. :dunno:
    Yahoo articles time out, there's plenty from the same period out there. As for more recent stuff, it's most likely because they got tired or bored and went back to where ever it was they crawled out from.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    S.E.

Again, I must encourage you to dig deeper brother.

I recently noticed a thread from the Leader of the story in this thread saying fairly recently -

We kill back.
    Latest USBG photos: www.flickr.com/USBorderGuard Flickr: US Border Guard's Photostream
    More photos to follow.

Border Patrol agents ordered out of the major durg smuggling area where we operate by the brass at the Tucson Sector. Complain here: 520-748-3000

Shameful Sheriff Paul Babeu still palying politics instead of sending SWAT to help us take the hills from narco scouts. Complain here: webmaster@sheriffpaul.com

Pictures of armed narco-terrorists walking right under the freeway in broad daylight now up.

Permission to distribute granted. Plese get the word out.
    Please send in your heart felt donations so we can keep up the fight against the enemy.

Thank you.
    JT Ready
    USBG Patrol Leader

He is reply to this DHS report

DHS memo: Assassins headed to Arizona with orders to kill

DHS memo: Assassins headed to Arizona with orders to kill | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Arizona News

NoEnWalmart1.JPG

You really expect our media to report on this? Show Americans what courage and patriotism really is; show them to quit being cowardly for PC'ism and take THEY'RE COUNTRY BACK?

Come on brother, Our media, CNN, FOX, MSNBC is all communist ran.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    They even referenced the troops sent to the border and how they're going to make the difference down there. :rolleyes: They just forgot to mention they forgot to arm them and give them any authority. That would have been good to mention.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    To piggy back on what Savage Eagle said, most of those troops are not even near the border. They're in some office to help with "crime analysis". They aren't even good for the window dressing that they were supposed to be. What a waste of their time. This border is a joke, but no one's laughing.

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    Citizen 'patrols' have been going on for a long time down there.great idea ,just hope they dont run onto cartels gunmen that dont play well with others.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Citizen 'patrols' have been going on for a long time down there.great idea ,just hope they dont run onto cartels gunmen that dont play well with others.

I'm pretty sure that IS the point of going down there anymore. So they DO run into these guys. However, now they're sending ASSASSINS. Something NEEDS to be done and done NOW.

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    I cant believe cartels are so bold ,they are bringing their own demise, they must be stupid. Something will happen as in some fast military action if they keep it up ,its safer in Bagdad than mexico!But it will take a differant president ! the eyes of the world are watching this crap as our government does nothing . So yes ,'we' will patrol the border if the gov. wont. But if there was a firefight ,the 'good guys' would be in jail ,unless they can shoot & 'dont tell'.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I cant believe cartels are so bold ,they are bringing their own demise, they must be stupid. Something will happen as in some fast military action if they keep it up ,its safer in Bagdad than mexico!But it will take a differant president ! the eyes of the world are watching this crap as our government does nothing . So yes ,'we' will patrol the border if the gov. wont. But if there was a firefight ,the 'good guys' would be in jail ,unless they can shoot & 'dont tell'.

Not necessarily. Ready's Rangers have been in, supposedly, a couple firefights and haven't been arrested yet, so.... :dunno:

Can't convict someone for self-defense. Not legally anyway.

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    thats good ,depends on how it all goes down & if the local sheriff likes the help. Too bad its so far away ,I'd go hunting much if I lived there. :)

Top Bottom