• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eric94

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2022
    Georgetown
    Yeah the shield is nice, would also like the hex but I keep seeing stuff about the "refresh" rate of the dot not being fast enough so on lower powers it kinda flickers
    Don't know if that would ever be a problem as I don't run optics very low or if they've maybe fixed it
    I've heard of that problem too.
    I haven't seen one in person though.

Treel98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2022
    Griffith IN
    I had a chance to handle and shoot one… pretty nice out of the box carry pistol. I had two major issues with it,
    1. When pressing the tigger depending on angle and where my finger was, the physical trigger would NOT move. It’s a well documented issue that’s been posted about online…
    2. Like many of the striker guns the pull is so long it “pinched” the skin between the first and second knuckle of my finger (not comfy at all).
    Because of thise two things, I personally didn’t care for it. I did recently get to shoot and handle a Sig 365 and 365XL which I liked much more.
    I agree with both things you have said here, I also have had my finger get pinched between the bottom of the trigger and the trigger guard. With that being said I still enjoy carrying it because it's so small it melts away. If I can come up with a good deal on a 365 xl I would like to add that to my collection also.

Top Bottom