• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Not been around in a while. Been a busy year. Been doing a lot of mountain biking. Already hit 3 races this year with 3 more on the docket. I rode my first endurance race back in May at Mountain View, AR. It was 50 miles of hell. Finished in 8hr:46min. That was the toughest day of my life. Lots of rocks and mud. I'm gonna run the 6 hours of DINO in Versailes on Sept 10th. Brown County Breakdown in October (60 miles). And to finish off the year I'm signed up for the Berryman Epic on October 22. I've been putting in a lot of time in on the Brown County trails as well as the Hoosier National. Any one want to go out give me a jingle. Always looking for extra time in the saddle. Those who live in B-Town, every Wednesday evening we meet at the Alley Bar at about 5:30-6:00ish. Take off down the B-Line to the Clearcreek Trail and out to Tapp Road and back. It's an easy 12 miles. We're always looking for riders. :yesway:

Its best to get ahold of me via my email. info@hoosierguncoat.net

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very cool. 10 years ago I had a Trek STP and raced Dino at the Wap, Paoli Peaks andValley Branch retreat. I have heard things have come a long way for nth biking in this state since then

Top Bottom