Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Peruse the forum sections and find something that piques your interest that you can legitimately comment on. Start a post
    in a gun section telling us about your favorite firearm, how it's set up, how it shoots and why it's your favorite firearm.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Peruse the forum sections and find something that piques your interest that you can legitimately comment on. Start a post
    in a gun section telling us about your favorite firearm, how it's set up, how it shoots and why it's your favorite firearm.
    sounds good, I will get more familiar with the site. didn't know if there were any particularly interesting groups or discussions I should know about in here.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Yeah, way too many people packed in and nowhere near enough space. It definitely isn't worth all that.
    I grew up in Plymouth and have spent way too much time at the Blueberry Festival. Even after I moved away, we would go back for the fireworks. But I havent been back for about 6 years now. The bottleneck at the covered bridge and people packed like sardines just doesn't do it for me.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    In before the shooter status!
    O.p "we'd like to know a little bit about you, for our files..."

Let's see how it works this time.
    How's it going? I am new to Indiana Gun Owners and didn't bother to read anything before posting in here, my apologies for that. Kind of had a one-track mind. Upon my logging in. So that being said, lesson learned. I appreciate you letting me be a part of your website/ discussion board/ forum. I hope to get to know you guys and better understand what I should be doing here.
    Um...nevermind

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Yeah sorry, been a little busy this evwning with helping kiddo with schoolwork and all that fun stuff. We'll thanks for all the greeting to everyone except for the guy who said I'd be gone by supper. . Yeah Hoosierdood plymouth bb festival isn't worth the hassle now most thw time. To answer your question Slim I like to hunt, play hold em, ride my Harley Fat Boy and spend time with my wife and kid. Not too much else other than that honestly. Not a lot to do out here in the sticks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom