• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Awesome. I'm using a Rock Island .38 snub. If my check is big enough this week, I might look at geting a used S&W SD9VE I've been eyeing at Mcgalliard Guns.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I don't know. I've only looked at the few LGS that I've been to. The new ones are $400-450. I'll have to check that site out. Is the guy at Prarie Creek cool about transfers? I've been there a couple times, but haven't really talked to him much.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    He's a good guy. I personally trust him more than the guys at McGalliard. He's a good friend of an ex coworker. He's given me a couple really good deals too. After you order the gun, watch the tracking, and when it shows as delivered, head over. Tell him your name, where it shipped from, and he'll go back and find it. He let me check out the gun while he entered it in the book. Do your background check, and hand him the money. While you wait for the background check to clear, that's a good excuse to look at the other stuff in the store.

Last edited:

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    So, would I go talk to him first and let him know what I want to do? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm ignorant about 3rd party transfers.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    Just order it. In the ordering process you'll be asked where you want it shipped. Most places already have Prairie Creek in their database. Just show up once you know he's got it. Really nothing more to it than that. While I can't personally vouch for grab a gun, that was just the first example that came up that had it at a great price. Maybe somebody else can chime in on that website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom