Not open for further replies.

troy_mp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Folks,

I've been looking to refamiliarize myself with the shooting arts after having taken more than a few years away from hunting and target shooting as a young man on my family's farm in southern Indiana. In the course of visiting area gun shops I happened upon Mark, (a.k.a.: Shooter521 on this forum), at Bradis Guns.

Mark was professional, eminently competent, affable and patient with what was admittedly a long list of questions I had about AR and AK rifles. Mark was also very helpful in directing me to this forum and in my seeking out safety/training opportunities, (e.g.), I'm genuinely contemplating taking the "Tactical Response", (TR), "Fighting Pistol: Mobile" class offered in Seymour, IN in Sept. To that end, Mark graciously priced some of the supplies listed by TR on their course description list.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from each of you and, where/when possible, offering any helpful insights I've come by. Thanks for creating and maintaining such a useful and well designed forum.

Happy trails,

Troy

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome to Ingo!:patriot:
    I don't know Mark personally. I've never met the man.
    By your description, however, I would sure like to!:twocents:
    I'm sure you'll like it here.
    Not EVERYONE is professional, not EVERYONE is affable, but we're all here!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom