• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    Hello! I’m in the process of finally leaving Maryland after living my entire life there. So I can be with my girlfriend and will working at a welding shop in Elkhart county! I’m glad to be able to flee all the crazy liberal garbage in Maryland and live in a more affordable state!
    Welcome neighbor! My girlfriend (now Fiancé) lived in Bowie, MD. I lived in Northern Virginia. I'm originally from here and she tried to get me to move to MD last summer (no thank you). I retired from the military and after 30 years of living on the East Coast, I had enough. Cost of living was just insane. I lived in D.C. for a few years, which sucked, and then moved back to VA for a while before finally convincing my other half to move here. We love it here. Indiana is a great place to live. Elkhart is up there too close to commie Chicago but at least you can say you are free there! Life will be much better than MD for sure!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Nice! and my girlfriend’s aunt lives up in Osceola too!
    Keep an eye on her.

Crazy(ier than normal) women in that town.

For the record, my wife is from Osceola.:D

Shame they ran you off. Maryland is really a beautiful place.

Anywhoo, welcome to the flat land.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    Welcome neighbor! My girlfriend (now Fiancé) lived in Bowie, MD. I lived in Northern Virginia. I'm originally from here and she tried to get me to move to MD last summer (no thank you). I retired from the military and after 30 years of living on the East Coast, I had enough. Cost of living was just insane. I lived in D.C. for a few years, which sucked, and then moved back to VA for a while before finally convincing my other half to move here. We love it here. Indiana is a great place to live. Elkhart is up there too close to commie Chicago but at least you can say you are free there! Life will be much better than MD for sure!
    It’s definitely a small world and my mom and her side of the are all from the DC area! I can’t stand the DC area either!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    We live near Elkhart and our daughter, SIL, and two grandkids live in Quantico, Va. We drive out there a lot.

The scenery in Frederick county almost makes up for the a$$hole drivers on I-70/270.

Almost.:D

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hello! I’m in the process of finally leaving Maryland after living my entire life there. So I can be with my girlfriend and will working at a welding shop in Elkhart county! I’m glad to be able to flee all the crazy liberal garbage in Maryland and live in a more affordable state!

Welcome.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Our two oldest live in Galena. They want us to move there upon retirement. Standard answer - "I don't want to live in a People's Republic." Too close to NJ and DC.

Welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom