• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Hi i'm going to go by Persuader on here, i see some familiar screen names, car related ones, i'm on a couple Indiana car sites as well, but changed my screen name due to the haters :P

I own a Mossberg 500 Persuader, and i'm here to find parts, and information about it, i've had the following but have sold them all:

Winchester 1300 Slug 12g
    Taurus PT-609 Pro 9mm
    S&W Sigma 9mm

All were nice guns, i really miss my scoped Winchester it was spot on with the accuracy, but i'm going to try to make the Persuader just as good, if not better.

I'm interested in home defense, and Deer hunting so that's the purpose of this particular gun.

-Persuader :patriot:

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Thanx Thanx :)

To be more exact i'm located in Brown County, Indiana... AKA where all the leaves are and there are rumours of "Tourist season" :lala:

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Thank you all :D

I'm getting married in the park next month :)

But i'll post pix of the Persuader up, idk if i have current ones or not, i've removed the heatshield and sight, the heatshield seemed like it'd cut my fingers when pumping, i'm looking into getting a slug barrel aswell, i've already got the full pistol grip buttstock from ATI but i have to wait on the bolt to get here from Mossberg, should be monday i hope, if not i might just go buy one from the hardware store, i'm trying to get it so my pregnant Fiancee can shoot it from her shoulder rather than her belly.

As for the barrel i saw the Slugster Spazzmodicus (sp?) has up here for $40 however i can't pm him so i left a comment on the Youtube video lol

i'd love to have the 2 different setups for it.

Thanx again for all the warm welcomes! :)

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Thanx :D

Just throwing this out there, if anyone in or around brown county that owns their own land and wants to invite me over, that'd be awesome! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom