• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Hey guys, just found the website. I'm happy to find such an active group. I used to be active at ar15.com in the Missouri hometown forum and was quite disappointed when I moved to Indiana and their hometown forum had no activity. Haven't been too active online between hobbies and my young family (2 and 4 years old), but I do plan on sticking around.

My interests: Reloading, survival/preparedness, shooting (haven't done any in a LONG time, hoping to join a club somewhere when the kids are a bit older, also would like to really test out my 6.5 grendel), and metalworking (I have a lathe and a mill, though haven't actually USED the mill yet), and fishing. I used to be active on Frugal Squirrels for years, and a small preparedness group in SW Missouri.

Between spending time with my kids, wife, and my hobbies I don't spend a TON of time online. I won't be one of the guys who are super active in the daily chat threads, but would like to actually get to know some people.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Yeah, I already found it. Kind of a long thread ;-) Is that the only hangout place? I wont be able to check in frequently enough to keep up when there are what, 30-50 posts per day? in the same thread. Is there a sub-board where seperate NWI topics are posted?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And here is a thread to the NWI INGO group.
    You might want to "join" it, so you can receive updates on local events.
    KLB listed a link to a Meet & Shoot at Winimac.
    They are FUN!!!
    You get to shoot a wide variety of guns, eat food, and meet other local INGOers.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    I forgot. I'm not terribly experienced, but I'm willing to help people assemble AR uppers (I've only done one, but I do have the action block and wrench) and AK's (I've done 1 with help, and one on my own). I also do cheap basic machining work, or at least, I will again once I get the new pulley on my lathe at some point (drilling the hole in exact center of a bushing is much easier with a lathe ;-) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom