Hello from Sniper Company in Fort Wayne !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I met some of the guys this past weekend at the Hush Suppressor shoot and Sniper Company is interested in becoming a site sponsor. If anyone wants to get into long range shooting we have a couple really nice ranges up near Fort Wayne. I would be able to meet some members for one on ones or small groups if interested.

Glad to be a part of the site and hope to make a lot of new friends here in Indiana. Sniper Company has more members in Texas than we do here and that needs to change!

If you have any questions about the long guns I might be able to assist.

Thank you,

ShaunB
    President
    Sniper Company, LLC
    ph: 260-710-0693
    Sniper Company - Firearms - Optics - Suppressors - Gear - Reloading - Ammo - Training - More

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to INGO. Please give some information about the ranges. I am in the NE side of Indy. I've been driving to Bass & Bucks (Wabash) about once a month to do some longer ranges (out to 720ish) I'd like to find a range to 1000 and a nicer setup. I tend to shoot on Fridays as the weekends are typically busy in the summer with kids and family activities. Looking forward to hearing more!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Welcome to the forum! I think I represent a fair sized market group on the board (not a majority but a number of us) by being juuuuust a little past considering ourselves totally new to firearms. There are a lot of us that really don't have accounts on every internet gun site, and many I've met that spend MOST of their internet time on INGO. We are sucking up info as fast as humanly possible and either directly or indirectly base our purchases on information, contacts, or recomendations we obtain right here. If you are considering jumping in with INGO I can't imagine it not being a good move.
    Personally your site link seems to focus on what I'm interested in also.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If anyone wants to get into long range shooting we have a couple really nice ranges up near Fort Wayne. I would be able to meet some members for one on ones or small groups if interested.

Welcome ShaunB. Gee, I might be interested in 1,000 yard shooting, but I don't think I can see that far :ar15::ar15:

One of the 1,000 yard ranges is Young's Longshot Range, about 30 miles North of Fort Wayne. Youngs Long Shot Range Visit their web site for all the info on the range.

You folks out there need to check out Sniper Company's website at Sniper Company - Firearms - Optics - Suppressors - Gear - Reloading - Ammo - Training - More

ShaunB just dialed me in with a new Atlas bi pod for my AI 1.5 stock and it is rock solid. Got it in less than a week.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You folks out there need to check out Sniper Company's website at Sniper Company - Firearms - Optics - Suppressors - Gear - Reloading - Ammo - Training - More

ShaunB just dialed me in with a new Atlas bi pod for my AI 1.5 stock and it is rock solid. Got it in less than a week.

No wonder you are never on the SNIPERco forums you must always be over here!

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes, even though I have been a member here since 2009 I never really posted much b/c of Sniper Company.

As Dave mentioned above one of the ranges I frequent is Young's Longshot in Wolcottville and the other is Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke.

Young's is more private and more expensive but you get what you pay for, Hillside is still pretty new but open to the public with less fees.

Last edited:

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Shaun, Don't I know you? SC is a more specialized site. Dealing with more rifle and long range shooting. Tons of info. form very well informed gentleman. I have had the oppertunity to shoot with Shaun and co. Much recommended!

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Shaun, Don't I know you? SC is a more specialized site. Dealing with more rifle and long range shooting. Tons of info. form very well informed gentleman. I have had the oppertunity to shoot with Shaun and co. Much recommended!

Thank you Jamie! if you get some time tomorrow Hillside is doing a match I would like to stop by and see how it goes. Bad weekend for me to compete but I would have loved to.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I met some of the guys this past weekend at the Hush Suppressor shoot and Sniper Company is interested in becoming a site sponsor. If anyone wants to get into long range shooting we have a couple really nice ranges up near Fort Wayne. I would be able to meet some members for one on ones or small groups if interested.

Glad to be a part of the site and hope to make a lot of new friends here in Indiana. Sniper Company has more members in Texas than we do here and that needs to change!

If you have any questions about the long guns I might be able to assist.

Thank you,

ShaunB
    President
    Sniper Company, LLC
    ph: 260-710-0693
    Sniper Company - Firearms - Optics - Suppressors - Gear - Reloading - Ammo - Training - More
    I have been looking for something like this in Indiana!! I've been so focused on pistol shooting and training the last few years, I've let my long-gun skills get very rusty!! (And if your training is half as impressive as your logo - it's gotta be great!!!)

Welcome to INGO!!

Guy
    :welcome:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom