• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Erikkson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    South Bend
    Hey from South Bend, the name is Erikkson. A little about me; I am a new gun owner just purchased the Beretta 92FS as well as the Taurus Judge which have proven to be amazing firearms, looking to get my hands on the Rossi Circut Judge to begin my collection of different guns. Only been to the range a few times, definitely interested in clubs and competitions. Other than that I'm a student working towards an bachelors in English and according to my friends I am a huge nerd in my spare time.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hey from South Bend, the name is Erikkson. A little about me; I am a new gun owner just purchased the Beretta 92FS as well as the Taurus Judge which have proven to be amazing firearms, looking to get my hands on the Rossi Circut Judge to begin my collection of different guns. Only been to the range a few times, definitely interested in clubs and competitions. Other than that I'm a student working towards an bachelors in English and according to my friends I am a huge nerd in my spare time.
    Welcome!:D Is it true that in the South Bend area one is not allowed to own guns such as the AK or AR with high capacity magazines? Some guy at work told me that and I was just checking to see if he knew what he was talking about.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Welcome!
    Have fun both on the forum and at the range and be safe. :)
    I live in Europe right now but I lived in South Bend for 3 months.
    I dont know the shooting ranges in the area though.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    WELCOME. :ingo:
    -

Welcome!:D Is it true that in the South Bend area one is not allowed to own guns such as the AK or AR with high capacity magazines? Some guy at work told me that and I was just checking to see if he knew what he was talking about.

No, that is incorrect. It has been discussed in several threads. The South Bend hi-cap thing is not enforced, nor would it hold up in court.
    Here is a thread on it, if you dig through it you will find people who contacted SBPD on the subject. :ingo:

Erikkson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    South Bend
    I am actually unsure if that is true or not about the AR and the AK. I think you can without the hi-cap magazine but don't quote me on that. I see them for sale all the time at midwest.

Last edited:

Erikkson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    South Bend
    I have the Judge also, fun gun to shoot, but the 45LC's are Big $$$.

The winchester cowboy rounds are a bit more reasonable $20 for a box of 20 i believe, i am seriously considering investment in a reloading press. i would imagine it would be a more cost effective. I will be looking into at the show in Fort Wayne on the 22nd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom