• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hi, I'm Randy Harris.

I work for a shooting sports wholesaler in my day job and spend the majority of my weekends travelling the country teaching defensive firearms and combatives classes for Suarez International.

I met ESRICE in a class I was teaching this past weekend in Rochester IN and thought I might drop in and say "howdy" and see if I can contribute anything useful. I've been looking around and will post some stuff once I get a "lay of the land".

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hi, I'm Randy Harris.

I work for a shooting sports wholesaler in my day job and spend the majority of my weekends travelling the country teaching defensive firearms and combatives classes for Suarez International.

I met ESRICE in a class I was teaching this past weekend in Rochester IN and thought I might drop in and say "howdy" and see if I can contribute anything useful. I've been looking around and will post some stuff once I get a "lay of the land".

Hey, Randy!

Good to see you here, sir. We've met a few times in Memphis, but I don't know if you would remember my name.

I'm sorry I couldn't make your class this past weekend!

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yes Sir I do remember you from Memphis and from another forum where no one goes any more that has the initials "GT".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hello to you sir (again, from Tennessee, although I live in Indiana I am in Nashville at the moment)!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Randy good to see you on here!

Here are the basics of the INGO rules:

Be polite, refrain from name-calling.
    You gotta have 50 posts (or be a Site Supporter) to participate in the classifieds.
    You can talk politics, but not religion.

And have a great time!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hey Randy good to see you on here!

Here are the basics of the INGO rules:

Be polite, refrain from name-calling.
    You gotta have 50 posts (or be a Site Supporter) to participate in the classifieds.
    You can talk politics, but not religion.

And have a great time!

Bless you for giving our new neighbor clear and concise guidance! :D

Good grief I'm slipping! Try to agitate and can't even get a response (40 minutes later)! :):

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Hi, I'm Randy Harris.

Welcome aboard!!! What part of TN are you from? I am headed down to Wears Valley for Thanksgiving......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom