Not open for further replies.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Hello from Kokomo and soon-to-be retired journeyman millwright. I loved California weather but not their politics. I was stationed in SoCal for 4 years. Miss it esp the killer surf, radio stations (91X) and restaurants.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Welcome from North West Indiana!

Won't hold your Cali residence against you, but you're gonna love our political threads.
    Glad to hear your wife is doing better. Bless you both.

We use purple text to denote sarcasm / snark. You'll be seeing plenty of it. It's all in fun, but seriously, don't get sucked into the pineapple pizza wormhole. There's more grief to be found in there, than if you just crap on Glocks.

Glad to have you, and please keep fighting the good fight out there, behind enemy lines. If it does get to be too much, I hear it's best to go out under the wire, utilizing the cover of darkness! :@ya:

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

musketjon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2023
    California
    Welcome !
    and curious how you "Accidentally " found this site ?
    Searching for Pineapple on Pizza , or a 5 shot Snubby , ........
    That's a legit question.
    I'm planning on installing a NM service rifle float tube on my Windham 20" govt model. I was searching for instructions on how to fit the existing hand guards to the float tube, and a thread on this site came up as one of the "hits". As they say, "The rest is history", so here I am.
    Thanks to all for the warm "welcome" and making me feel right at home.
    Jon

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    That's a legit question.
    I'm planning on installing a NM service rifle float tube on my Windham 20" govt model. I was searching for instructions on how to fit the existing hand guards to the float tube, and a thread on this site came up as one of the "hits". As they say, "The rest is history", so here I am.
    Thanks to all for the warm "welcome" and making me feel right at home.
    Jon
    Wasn`t meant to be negative at all ...........Most on here have a great sense of humor to go along with all the knowledge one can find on here also . Was kind of hoping for a funny way you found INGO .
    Enjoy .............

musketjon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2023
    California
    Wasn`t meant to be negative at all ...........Most on here have a great sense of humor to go along with all the knowledge one can find on here also . Was kind of hoping for a funny way you found INGO .
    Enjoy .............
    I didn't take it as a negative. I just took it at face value, as a curiosity. All is good.
    Jon

musketjon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2023
    California
    Welcome from SouIn.
    Have Visited CA many times & enjoy Northern Cal the Most.
    Indeed, Northern California is beautiful, and a whole different world than the southern area. I wouldn't mind moving up around Lassen, Shasta, or Eureka areas, BUT, they're still in Commiefornicatia and when I move, it will be to a free state. I can't wait 'til Commieland is a vision in my rear view mirror, and there will be NO going back.

Jon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom