• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Thor20003

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Hello to all. Since I am new I cannot send private messages or post replies in the classified ads section. How can I contact a forum member that is trying to sell an item?

Thanks
    Thor

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Welcome aboard.

To answer your question, you can not. The only way to do so is to become a site supporter or have 50 posts. Here's the link for site supporter information. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_site_supporter_memberships_are_here.html
    You may not conduct any classifieds transaction until you have 50 posts or become a site supporter. The reason is so new people can't just come in and take a good deal out from someone who supports our site either through posts or paid site supporter.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO, we do have a nice classifieds section, it was set up for contributing members to use, Stick around and post in the sections that you have an interest in, before you know it you will be a contributing member of one of the best gun forums on the web! and be able to use the classifieds, you might want to start by reading the FAQ as Spasmo has pointed out.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    :welcome: to :ingo:

My guess is we won’t be seeing much more of “Thor20003” since he found out you need 50 posts of $10 to participate in the Classifieds.

That user name seems to be quite active in the classifieds of the "Oklahoma Shooters Association” (among other random online forums) and I can’t imagine there are too many people on the internet with the same user name.

Thor20003

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    :welcome: to :ingo:

My guess is we won’t be seeing much more of “Thor20003” since he found out you need 50 posts of $10 to participate in the Classifieds.

That user name seems to be quite active in the classifieds of the "Oklahoma Shooters Association” (among other random online forums) and I can’t imagine there are too many people on the internet with the same user name.

You are probably right about not seeing me much. I am from Oklahoma and am active in my local OSA forum. I am also active in the Bersachat.com firearms forum. My main interest was in a Bersa which was posted in the classified section but I understand the rules and will abide by them.

I do like to lurk and sometimes post in random forums though, so don't be surprised if I post here on occation.

Thanks for the welcoming messages
    Thor

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom