• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CJsammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Hello,
    I just wanted to give a proper intro I guess, first I would like to tell ya about us we are a online ammo store just opening we have our web store up and running with a lot of work to do yet. We are shooters and collectors just like everyone on this site, I have been dealing ammunition for the last 20 years(locally,Gun shows, ads, internet.) Anyway you get the point I have always had a passion for ammunition and bullets it always amazed me all the different types that work and did not work over the years. I am no Internet expert now a days anyone can Google anything but I do have some experience in ammunition and I do keep up on things going on in the biz, I am always glad to help anyone on my website/web store I really want it to be a grass roots store, Big business is great for the cheapest price, but some down home southern hospitality seems to work a lot better. I will always try to give the best prices and will do my best for anything that comes up we don't have a corporate backing but we have some hard working people who do there best to keep us stocked up so please feel free to come over and register with us its FREE we do a giveaway every week no purchase is necessary but certainly welcomed.LOL. please visit us at CJ's Ammo go to our online store and feel free to browse all our products we are adding ammo daily, and excuse our construction when done I hope it will be everything my fellow shooters want to use instead of donating to the Giants like Wal-Mart who puts restrictions on what and how much we should buy, there not the only ones we try to be fair to everyone and were glad to be part of this site.:ar15:

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Welcome!

If you are going to advertise your business you really should become at the minimum a site supporter, although an advertiser would be even better.

It would go a long way to getting folks here to use and support your business, your in Indiana we are in Indiana how much better cold it get? Fairly cheap too from what I understand.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome to INGO!

The community here is a great resource, and one that could be very beneficial to your business. If you'd like to get some information on advertising here on INGO, check this link: Advertising Information - INGunOwners

Our current advertisers are a major asset to INGO, and we are sure to show them how much we appreciate them by patronizing their shops, and making sure that they have some exclusivity on advertising rights.

If you decide to advertise with us, we'd love it! If not, that is ok too, but we'd ask that you'd keep your business information contained in your OP here.

Again, welcome to INGO!

greed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Welcome to INGO, we could all use more ammo. It is easy to think about buying new guns, but I am a big beleiver in having at least 1000 rounds for every gun I have. They do you no good without them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom