Indianapolis

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to INGO.....

50 comes quick if you can wait, if not, the site could use a little support.... It's only a few bucks and would go to server costs.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    :): Welcome and helping you out to get to 50 by asking a question.

What makes you a fanatic? .mil? Gun class junkie? Appleseeders? Hunter?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome Yellowshoot. :ingo:

Obviously you are new here, but asking for help to get around our community rules won't buy you much goodwill. We actually believe those rules make this a better place. This is a gun community with a classifieds area and not the other way around.

That said, if you want to get to the classifieds ASAP, there are two basic ways:
    1. Create 50 "quality" posts. Just running a race and creating a lot of short, useless posts just pollutes the site with worthless dreck and no one wants that. Also, the moderators are very aware of this issue and will delete your junk posts. The idea is that this is a community and we want you to learn about us and we will learn about you.
    2. Become a site supporter.
    Follow the rules and you will find this a very good community and a great info resource.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Oh wow you guys are quick lol!
    I am here because of the wifey... Used to travel for a living but she ultimatumed my ass :)

Can someone do me a favor...
    I want to PM alpha0486... I wanna buy the FNX! But don't have 50 posts...
    someone hook a brother up! Please someone PM on my behalf before this amazing gun goes bye bye ;)

I sent him a PM

...offered 920, wish me luck! :yesway:

Yellowshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    :): Welcome and helping you out to get to 50 by asking a question.

What makes you a fanatic? .mil? Gun class junkie? Appleseeders? Hunter?
    :)
    Alright! Let's do this.
    I used to travel a lot, spend the last few years between Miami and Tennessee
    I love guns, only fractional shooting, I absolutely cannot hunt.
    Indoor shooting is where I have spent most my time and mainly handguns. Recently started the NFA items game... Starting slow with 22s and lets go from there.
    I also have started 3 gun shooting last year!

i need someone to talk to about doing it here in Indy!

Yellowshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Welcome Yellowshoot. :ingo:

Obviously you are new here, but asking for help to get around our community rules won't buy you much goodwill. We actually believe those rules make this a better place. This is a gun community with a classifieds area and not the other way around.

That said, if you want to get to the classifieds ASAP, there are two basic ways:
    1. Create 50 "quality" posts. Just running a race and creating a lot of short, useless posts just pollutes the site with worthless dreck and no one wants that. Also, the moderators are very aware of this issue and will delete your junk posts. The idea is that this is a community and we want you to learn about us and we will learn about you.
    2. Become a site supporter.
    Follow the rules and you will find this a very good community and a great info resource.

I understand. Sorry this not how I wanna start my relationship with the members of INGO... After all I am going to be here for a while. I got carried away a little when I saw it in the classified :)
    If there was a paypal option I would have been a supporter already, I just PM an admin.

Let's hope it's still there when I reach 50!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    All of the relevant info is in the Site Supporter link. You can pay via PayPal, $20+ for one year. Pay particular attention to the part about contacting Scutter01 to get your 50-post access. The process is not automated, so it will take some time to get your site supporter status setup and then for Scutter01 to help. 24 hour turnaround if you are very lucky.

Last edited:

Yellowshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    All of the relevant info is in the Site Supporter link. You can pay via PayPal, $20+ for one year. Pay particular attention to the part about contacting Scutter01 to get your 50-post access. The process is not automated, so it will take some time to get your site supporter status setup and then for Scutter01 to help. 24 hour turnaround if you are very lucky.

DONE =)
    Yaaaaaaay for 20 buck I can post in the Classified section!
    Just can't PM... Yet =)

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    Welcome to the site! I understand your initial frustration, there are some incredible deals here! When I first joined I saw something I really wanted and although it took me a bit to get 50 posts, it ended up still being available and worked out well in the end!

Best of luck on the gun, I hope you get your hands on it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom