• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmachineman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    United states of ame
    I just wanted to start out by saying hi to everyone. I am a 57 yr. old factory worker who has been around guns for quite awhile, but just as a dabbler. I have owned many, from single shot 20 ga. shot gun, to a new AR, and many handguns to boot. My personal favorite is my 1911 Colt Combat Commander in 45acp. I carry this brute in a Bianchi shoulder rig, for now. Currently breaking in a Galco Jack ass rig because I have one for my Glock 19 and like it a lot. I feel like I am a patriot and am adamant about my 2nd amendment freedoms. I want to be more involved in that, but currently my job requires a 7 day a week schedule, so needless to say, I do not get enough range time or free time period. I would like to become involved in this group and get to know more of you on a personal level so that not only can I expand the group of people I know, but hopefully find some people who like both guns and motorcycles. I have a 2004 Harley Davidson Ultra classic that has seen the Pacific, Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico. She has ridden the streets of Sturgis, the land of Nova Scotia and the Rocky Mountains. She is a passion, but my first love has to be Jesus Christ for what he did for you and I!
    A close second is the weapons that I own, and then ridding a very, very close third. Thanks for reading this and may our freedoms and our paths never cease to connect!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom