Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was fun to watch. Liberals love offending people in, order to be offended. Good ban.
    Yep.
    Come in in full attack mode.
    People get defensive about the attack.
    Then:
    disappointment-so-mean-to-me.gif

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Keep in mind, there are some old school Democrats around that love firearms, but most of them are getting older.

One of which is my dad. Thought that Government had a role in keeping things from getting out of hand, funding public projects, and offering support for those in need. But it should keep out of peoples personal lives, and personal decisions should be left to personal people. That included Firearm ownership.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some of new school sees value in owning guns they approve of you owning.

The talk of resisting tyrants is funny because they see anyone right of left as tyrants. Then they talk about hunting down those tyrant "conservatives" and "trumpers". Which is interesting seeing the words that the newly departed chose to use.
    I think that whole bit about “the list” was projecting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Keep in mind, there are some old school Democrats around that love firearms, but most of them are getting older.

One of which is my dad. Thought that Government had a role in keeping things from getting out of hand, funding public projects, and offering support for those in need. But it should keep out of peoples personal lives, and personal decisions should be left to personal people. That included Firearm ownership.
    Oh. So kinda like Todd Young.

Sorry. I mean no insult towards your dad.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Some of new school sees value in owning guns they approve of you owning.

The talk of resisting tyrants is funny because they see anyone right of left as tyrants. Then they talk about hunting down those tyrant "conservatives" and "trumpers". Which is interesting seeing the words that the newly departed chose to use.

And a lot of them believe that gun laws are crap, like us.

It's a complete mindf**k seeing this stuff coming from liberals. They are thinking beyond the rhetoric, and are coming to the same conclusions on their own that we've been preaching for years.

The funny thing is, they don't know we've been saying these things. Thus is the depth of the lack of communication these days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I had a feeling in the thread I saw him in, he might find it tough to fit in. He didn’t last as long as I thought he would. My guess is, if he comes back, his return will be about half as long.
    Well, I wanted to know just what kind of liberal he was. I mean he kinda showed himself to be an ******* Liberal, but there are plenty of assholes that aren’t liberals so that doesn’t really tell the whole story.

Is he a “miltipronoun” liberal? A women can have penises/men can give birth sort of liberal? An it’s okay for men to dress as women and shove their junk in little girls’ faces kind of liberal? A Ukraine at all costs liberal? I may extrapolate the kind of liberal he is from his brief appearance on INGO. But I still have no idea what his pronouns are. I could be misgendering him right now. He might not even have a gender.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    And a lot of them believe that gun laws are crap, like us.

It's a complete mindf**k seeing this stuff coming from liberals. They are thinking beyond the rhetoric, and are coming to the same conclusions on their own that we've been preaching for years.

The funny thing is, they don't know we've been saying these things. Thus is the depth of the lack of communication these days.
    Well I can say I've never ran into one like that.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yeah, I've seen some pretty interesting introduction threads, but this person got him/her/itself shootered on page 2, and were now pushing page 9!
    That has to be some kind of record.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I think it was the “for our files” comment that pushed him over the edge.
    Oh I know it was, and I find that amusing.

Set aside the fact I get the feeling he/she/it is too young to get the Mrs. Robinson reference (I love S&G music), he/she/it just immediately jumped to "the list", and being hunted :dunno:

Talk about a flake...I wonder how many "lists" he/she/it signed him/her/itself up for voluntarily?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh I know it was, and I find that amusing.

Set aside the fact I get the feeling he/she/it is too young to get the Mrs. Robinson reference (I love S&G music), he/she/it just immediately jumped to "the list", and being hunted :dunno:

Talk about a flake...I wonder how many "lists" he/she/it signed him/her/itself up for voluntarily?
    I have to admit I missed the reference. That song was not fresh on my mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom