• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Penske

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Hello Peeps Just came across this Web sight I'm new to Gun World but We recently had 2 Child Molesters move into the area so I thought it was time learn
    a few things about guns and from what I am reading looks like I'm in the right place :)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Hello Peeps Just came across this Web sight I'm new to Gun World but We recently had 2 Child Molesters move into the area so I thought it was time learn
    a few things about guns and from what I am reading looks like I'm in the right place :)
    :welcome: to :ingo:
    Since it appears that you have children I'd like to congratulate you on your decision to take an active part in securing their safety.
    In short.
    Good move man!
    Mike

GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN

:welcome: from Hamilton County. I too just had a child molester move in a few doors down so I am with you on being armed and vigilant. :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom