• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ryand111

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lake County, IN
    Hi to everyone. I'm new to the gun world, and Im happy to be a gun owner finally. I bought a new DPMS ar15 223/556. If you guys have any suggestions on what I should do to it, feel free to help me out.

Thanks guys

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Howdy from rural Lowell area.

You should watch the INGO EVENTS section. We have a lot of 'get togethers' up here in Lake and Porter Counties. NWI INGO is very active with events like "Meet & Shoots" and "Open Carry Cigar Nights" and other fun stuff.

The next event is January 17 in Schererville at the Pit Stop Smoke Shop's "1101 Cigar Lounge". LINK TO EVENT => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

There will probably be a meet up and range night at BLYTHE'S IN VALPO sometime in January or February. Date not yet determined.

From March to November we have monthly group shoots at the Winamac range where 20 to 30 of us bring out 100 to 200 guns for everyone to try out. We have a 'pitch in' style cook out lunch and its as much a social event as a shooting event.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Hi to everyone. I'm new to the gun world, and Im happy to be a gun owner finally. I bought a new DPMS ar15 223/556. If you guys have any suggestions on what I should do to it, feel free to help me out.

Thanks guys

Sell it to me at cost!!!!! :D

Seriously tho, welcome to ingo.

really, l buy it at cost!!

Purple = sarcasm

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    hello and welcome to INGO from the NWI group. Hope that you enjoy the page as much as most of us do. You should join some of the NWI links, as we try to do a lot of events around the year

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom