• Status
    Not open for further replies.

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    new here and trying to get the lay of things. if im understanding correctly, i cant interact with the classifieds until after ive had 50 post engagements on the forum? any help would be appreciated

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    okay, dont post garbage or price gouge. Already with you there, but that doesnt help illumate how to use the site effectively or clarify the posts needed for me to begin buying/selling in the classifieds. Is it 50 threads i have to start or just replys in general to demonstrate im an active participant?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    50 quality replies/posts- not necessarily starting threads. And comments like "ok", "cool", etc. probably won't count. Welcome! Are you in Indiana?

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    50 quality replies/posts- not necessarily starting threads. And comments like "ok", "cool", etc. probably won't count. Welcome! Are you in Indiana?
    yes, im located in central indiana. was turned onto this site by a few people ive talked to for a while on armslist. Armslist has went down the drain so looking for another outlet for buying and selling. Seems like the community here is pretty wide ranging as well, so excited to see what i can learn.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Welcome from Boone county.

This community is not Armslist. Please do not think of us in that manner. We are a community First, with a classified section as a benefit to those who contribute.

I am sure a mod will be along soon with the links to the rules, terms and conditions, and most especially the rules for the classifieds.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    yes, im located in central indiana. was turned onto this site by a few people ive talked to for a while on armslist. Armslist has went down the drain so looking for another outlet for buying and selling. Seems like the community here is pretty wide ranging as well, so excited to see what i can learn.
    yes, it's a nice community, the buying/selling is just an added perk. It's a nice way to stay informed about a lot of things. Some of us know each IRL.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    okay, dont post garbage or price gouge. Already with you there, but that doesnt help illumate how to use the site effectively or clarify the posts needed for me to begin buying/selling in the classifieds. Is it 50 threads i have to start or just replys in general to demonstrate im an active participant?
    See, this should probably count as a quality post, even though this topic has been hashed to death in the past.
    Of course you would have no way to know that, unless you read the site rules.

No "one liners" like "Me too" or, Thoughts on the .45acp?"
    Get involved in most any post and you'll be at the prerequisite 50 quality posts before you know it.
    Or, pony up $20 to become a site supporter and gain access today.
    If you choose this option, you must contact a moderator to finish the deal.
    Hope this helps.
    Welcome to Ingo

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    See, this should probably count as a quality post, even though this topic has been hashed to death in the past.
    Of course you would have no way to know that, unless you read the site rules.

No "one liners" like "Me too" or, Thoughts on the .45acp?"
    Get involved in most any post and you'll be at the prerequisite 50 quality posts before you know it.
    Or, pony up $20 to become a site supporter and gain access today.
    If you choose this option, you must contact a moderator to finish the deal.
    Hope this helps.
    Welcome to Ingo
    Okay thank you that does help me, but leaves me with a few more questions like is it 20 per month or for the year? and what all do you get for being a paid supporter? thank you again

randomrambo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    USA
    Just w3hat we need . . . more Armslist people.
    Just what we need another person passing judgement based solely on someones origin point. i believe there is more than a few stories in the world that teach you the folly of such perspectives in life but to each there own.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just what we need another person passing judgement based solely on someones origin point. i believe there is more than a few stories in the world that teach you the folly of such perspectives in life but to each there own.
    You are not wrong, but if I may make a friendly suggestion.
    Tread lightly for your first while here or you may not find anyone willing to deal with you, 50 posts or site supporter status regardless.

See, here's the thing.
    We are a gun community first and foremost.
    The classified section is perk that active members and supporters enjoy, however nothing says we HAVE to deal with anyone in particular.
    Some people rub me the wrong way. I get a vibe I don't like, and guess what, you're on my s*** list. " No guns or ammo for you!"

On the other hand, if I enjoy your input into the community I might go out of my way to ensure an amiable transaction.

Scroll through some of our older posts and see what this place is all about.

Question for you.
    What's the most expensive AR15 lower recy ever sold on Ingo?
    Search it.
    If the thread doesn't tell you a bit about who we are then you may not fit in here after all.

Your choice, but notice the guy you got testy with has been here for more than 14 years, and I have too.
    His post count beats the hell out of mine, but I can look and see what kind of person he is before I decide to sell or buy from him.

Lpherr

Occupied
    You are not wrong, but if I may make a friendly suggestion.
    Tread lightly for your first while here or you may not find anyone willing to deal with you, 50 posts or site supporter status regardless.

See, here's the thing.
    We are a gun community first and foremost.
    The classified section is perk that active members and supporters enjoy, however nothing says we HAVE to deal with anyone in particular.
    Some people rub me the wrong way. I get a vibe I don't like, and guess what, you're on my s*** list. " No guns or ammo for you!"

On the other hand, if I enjoy your input into the community I might go out of my way to ensure an amiable transaction.

Scroll through some of our older posts and see what this place is all about.

Question for you.
    What's the most expensive AR15 lower recy ever sold on Ingo?
    Search it.
    If the thread doesn't tell you a bit about who we are then you may not fit in here after all.

Your choice, but notice the guy you got testy with has been here for more than 14 years, and I have too.
    His post count beats the hell out of mine, but I can look and see what kind of person he is before I decide to sell or buy from him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom