• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Anyone seen any ar 15 billet receiver sets in stock? I'm wanting it for my 300 blk build. I'm not finding anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Think your best bet would be to attend the local Gun Shows. Every show I have attended this year has had lowers for sale. I think the current price has dropped quite a bit from the "panic" pricing, but still a little high (around $200 for a lower that was $145). Not sure on the uppers, haven't really looked at or for any for a while. Also not sure what you require in a "KIT", complete bolt assemblies are still in somewhat short supply, charging handles available just about everywhere.

There is a show at Tipton this coming weekend, I'm going on the 15th. There is a show in Kokomo the 27th and 28th. I'm sure there will be lowers and probably lower kits & uppers at both shows - don't know if the prices will be to your liking!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Think your best bet would be to attend the local Gun Shows. Every show I have attended this year has had lowers for sale. I think the current price has dropped quite a bit from the "panic" pricing, but still a little high (around $200 for a lower that was $145). Not sure on the uppers, haven't really looked at or for any for a while. Also not sure what you require in a "KIT", complete bolt assemblies are still in somewhat short supply, charging handles available just about everywhere.

There is a show at Tipton this coming weekend, I'm going on the 15th. There is a show in Kokomo the 27th and 28th. I'm sure there will be lowers and probably lower kits & uppers at both shows - don't know if the prices will be to your liking!

You missed the point of his post. He is looking for billet sets, not forged mismatches.

I haven't seen any billet sets for sale in a while....I still have one Mega set myself, but it is staying in the safe for an undetermined build. I've got a Gen2 Noveske I'd probably let go, but good luck finding a reasonably priced upper to match.

Top Bottom