• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    divorce isn't that expensive!, plus if she "wears the pant's" in the family, that's mean she pays YOU for child support!!!!!

if she wants to move to commiefornia, let her!, you dont want to go, stay here! fight for custody!, why should you and your children have to be uprooted and move beacuse she want's to live in a communist state!

"viva divorce!"

^^^^ Bad advise :noway:

You don't know their relationship and whether or not this is something they can work out. Telling him to split up his family is bad advise.

427TriPowered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    childhood friend moved to oceanside ca... just up the beach from san diego...

he met this nice americanized mexican girl... they got married... had 2 kids... his father in law got kidnapped... the bad guys wanted 1 million... they knew he would be killed if they called to popo... so they raised 750 grand... the bad guys took the 750 grand and let him go... they told him they wanted the rest by the end of the month or they were coming for his family...

childhood buddy shows up unannounced and needs a place to stay until he can get proper living arrangements... left everything behind... hired a realtor to sell the house and an estate auctioneer to see the contents...

that was 8 years ago... he nor his family have returned to california...

that kinda stuff goes down on a daily basis... never makes the news... crazy aint it...

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    As a former product of that environment....my parents got me out of the southern California hell hole just in time for high school.

Come Heaven, Hell, or high water - if you love your kids and marriage DO NOT MOVE THERE.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Another reason why to avoid California, fukushima recently started blowing steam up in the air...it may be an indicator that a meltdown is in progress. A bunch of sailors on the nearby ships are already suffering radiation sickness symptoms.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jap...-steam-blowout-has-already-hit-u-s-west-coast

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/2...ilors-claim-cancer-from-helping-at-fukushima/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-navy-sailors-sue-tepco-over-cluster-fukushima-snafu/5362417

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I had to be there for military. Scenery is nice, but not worth dealing with the other "risks" and things. People, politics, etc....

You could not pay me enough to move there again outside of military service

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    We aren't married. Been together for 19 years and have two kids. No divorce necessary. She was considering San Diego. I compiled a list of everything wrong with CA I could think of yesterday and left the gun control stuff til the end. Sent it to her email. She didn't tell me she received the email last night, but I could tell she was researching things on my list to formulate a rebuttal as we watched TV. Later on, she left the room to tuck the kids in and I quickly looked at her laptop screen. She was looking at homes in Indiana. I might have cracked her for the time being.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I had to be there for military. Scenery is nice, but not worth dealing with the other "risks" and things. People, politics, etc....

You could not pay me enough to move there again outside of military service

Hollywood Marine here as well. Was in San Diego for boot, Oceanslime, San Onofre, Hollywood, L.A., Bridgeport, and climbed the Sierra Nevadas to ski.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Lived in SoCal for a little over a year in the early nineties. Ocean/beach are great and the mountains are beautiful. Everything in between is :poop:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    We aren't married. Been together for 19 years and have two kids. No divorce necessary. She was considering San Diego. I compiled a list of everything wrong with CA I could think of yesterday and left the gun control stuff til the end. Sent it to her email. She didn't tell me she received the email last night, but I could tell she was researching things on my list to formulate a rebuttal as we watched TV. Later on, she left the room to tuck the kids in and I quickly looked at her laptop screen. She was looking at homes in Indiana. I might have cracked her for the time being.

You add radiation poising to that list?

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    I lived 35 of my 71 years in SoCal, including 15 in the 1985-2000 era. We retired there but knew we would not stay due to 1. cost-of living...Taxes Lack of public safety, Cultural conflict with the invasion from the South...Traffic makes getting around a real chore at all times...not just rush hours. Did I mention cost of living...well, examine that one closely. Due to the number of 'folks' who do not have car insurance..those who do pay huge amounts to protect themselves from those who don't... The Gun Regs have been discussed already so I will skip those... I was a teacher in H S and Comm College.... forget Christmas or any patriotic display in a school as it will offend some one who wants to stop it, and they will win.
    Weather is ok, variety of foods and multicultural activies can be interesting, but the constant friction between groups...example, the Cambodians vs the Vietnamese gangs can be pretty damn dangerous if you happen to be experimenting with Quaint foodstands when a drive-by occurs.

So Let her move you, then get a place with a wall/electrice razor wire topped...and full time guards, and you can live the California lifestyle. Thanks, Been there, done that, Give me some empty space in Hoosierland and I will live out my days shooting deer off my back deck.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Quarantinezones_zpsd52b0f7b.jpg

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I'm tired of all this jaundiced Cali-bashing. Based on the information I've received about the supposed ills of California, I'll show you how these are all good things for us Hoosiers:

1. First, gun enthusiasts rejoice, for California will give you free range time and free targets! In California, you don't have to go the the shooting range to shoot at targets. The targets come to your home, free of charge! You don't even have to open the door for them -- they'll just break in and enter! (You'll have to do the clean up, though. I don't recommend carpet.)

2. Race tracks are everywhere! Every commute to work gives you the excitement of Indy 500! It's even better than watching it on ESPN. It will feel like you're right behind the wheels -- because you are!

3. Are you morbidly obese like many Hoosiers? California will open your stomach up to many more possibilities of suicide by fat. You'll be able to find the least healthy food from all over the world. If they adopt New York-style restrictions on soda cup size, just do a speed reload! We know that magazine capacity restrictions mean nothing, don't we?

4. Do you like football and are you a patriot? There are plenty of people in California who wave flags mindlessly at futbol games. You'd be right up their alley!

5. Are you afraid of "urban" youths who play "knock out" games and riot at the drop of a hat? California is a hotbed of activities for people who want to secure the existence of their people and a future for their children. I don't think we even get that many of those in Indiana. You'll fit right in!

6. Do you hate liberals? I mean, really, really hate them. Just a little bit doesn't count. Are you disgusted by those iPhone-using, Starbucks-drinking, Obama-voting, wealth-distributing good-for-nothings? Good news! California is full of people who share your conservative family values and respect for religion. We just don't hear much about them in the news because they can't vote, being from Mexico. As a consequence, we have a really skewed view of Californians.

7. San Diego -- what a place! Even though it's got big city size, it is as culturally impoverished as any town in Indiana. You name it: Bedford, Greencastle, Crawford. San Diego has you beat.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm tired of all this jaundiced Cali-bashing. Based on the information I've received about the supposed ills of California, I'll show you how these are all good things for us Hoosiers:

1. First, gun enthusiasts rejoice, for California will give you free range time and free targets! In California, you don't have to go the the shooting range to shoot at targets. The targets come to your home, free of charge! You don't even have to open the door for them -- they'll just break in and enter! (You'll have to do the clean up, though. I don't recommend carpet.)

2. Race tracks are everywhere! Every commute to work gives you the excitement of Indy 500! It's even better than watching it on ESPN. It will feel like you're right behind the wheels -- because you are!

3. Are you morbidly obese like many Hoosiers? California will open your stomach up to many more possibilities of suicide by fat. You'll be able to find the least healthy food from all over the world. If they adopt New York-style restrictions on soda cup size, just do a speed reload! We know that magazine capacity restrictions mean nothing, don't we?

4. Do you like football and are you a patriot? There are plenty of people in California who wave flags mindlessly at futbol games. You'd be right up their alley!

5. Are you afraid of "urban" youths who play "knock out" games and riot at the drop of a hat? California is a hotbed of activities for people who want to secure the existence of their people and a future for their children. I don't think we even get that many of those in Indiana. You'll fit right in!

6. Do you hate liberals? I mean, really, really hate them. Just a little bit doesn't count. Are you disgusted by those iPhone-using, Starbucks-drinking, Obama-voting, wealth-distributing good-for-nothings? Good news! California is full of people who share your conservative family values and respect for religion. We just don't hear much about them in the news because they can't vote, being from Mexico. As a consequence, we have a really skewed view of Californians.

7. San Diego -- what a place! Even though it's got big city size, it is as culturally impoverished as any town in Indiana. You name it: Bedford, Greencastle, Crawford. San Diego has you beat.

Hilarious. I read the first line, was puffing out my chest for an exclamation, and bamm. The rest was hilarious

Top Bottom