Help needed in the Montgomery Co. Area...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am looking for some help from my fellow Ingo'ers in the Montgomery Co. area. My wife is looking for a smaller CC firearm, yet I do not own a LCR or LCP type of pistol. She has a PK 380 and an M&P revolver for the home but would like to test fire a smaller pistol for CC. I have plenty of .380 and .38 ammo for her to test fire. If you can help us it would be appreciated, I am willing to travel to surrounding counties too. I spoke with Joe Williams this AM and he doesnt have either so he couldnt help us out...

Thanks much!!!:patriot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I still don't have one she can shoot, but we do have two at the store you may want her to check out when you pop in again.

One is a Charter Arms Pug in .357. Of more interest, at least in my mind, is a 2 1/4" hammerless Ruger SP101. Neither are out front, so ask whoever you speak with to get them from the back.

You may have some trouble convincing at least one of them we have the Ruger in stock... he's not as up on guns as he is on some of the other sporting goods stuff. Tell him to look for the Ruger box that says "KSP-321XL" for the model number.

BooneDoomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    East side; Indianapolis
    The Beretta 84 is kinda tiny. Not a bad pistol for CC.
    If thats not small enough you could get a Micro Eagle.
    You hide the Micro in your sock, its that tiny.

Both pistols fire the 380 round.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Sorry, I am no where near you

The Beretta 84 is kinda tiny. Not a bad pistol for CC.
    If thats not small enough you could get a Micro Eagle.
    You hide the Micro in your sock, its that tiny.

Both pistols fire the 380 round.

Wow, I wouldn't consider the Beretta 84 tiny. I have one and I have much smaller pistols such as the Kel Tec P32. Guessing from what the OP was asking I imagine the 84 to be the right size catagory, at least that is how I see it.

Good luck in your pursuit.

Terry

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I am looking for some help from my fellow Ingo'ers in the Montgomery Co. area. My wife is looking for a smaller CC firearm, yet I do not own a LCR or LCP type of pistol. She has a PK 380 and an M&P revolver for the home but would like to test fire a smaller pistol for CC. I have plenty of .380 and .38 ammo for her to test fire. If you can help us it would be appreciated, I am willing to travel to surrounding counties too. I spoke with Joe Williams this AM and he doesnt have either so he couldnt help us out...

Thanks much!!!:patriot:

Cathy has offered up her Bersa for your wife to test, though it's not a whole lot smaller than the PK380. It is skinnier, though.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    If you want small, try the Kel Tek in .380. You can find them at any gun store and they are not expensive but good little guns. My daughter and wife both carry one Besides, they come in colors.

Top Bottom