Help Terminally Ill Kids and Maybe Win BIG!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kara's HoPE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    (I have received permission from Fenway to post this. I hope it is of interest to other forum members.)

Ed Brown Custom 1911 Raffle for Kids w/ Terminal Brain Conditions​

Enter the Kara's HoPE Raffle to win an heirloom quality, fully engraved, custom 1911 handgun from Ed Brown Products. Valued at approximately $7,000, this piece comes with a custom holster and dress belt set valued at over $1,200. There will be a maximum of 2,000 tickets sold at $40 each.

Kara’s HoPE is a non-profit organization devoted to improving the lives of special needs children and their families. One of our primary focuses is on helping children with the life limiting brain condition known as Holoprosencephaly. HPE is generally a life limiting condition where the brain has not fully developed during pregnancy. These special children do not always fit a particular medical pattern however all have needs that place tremendous stresses on their families.

Wanna help even more? Give the raffle a shout on your Facebook or Forum Page.

DONATE HERE:
    1911 Custom Centennial Edition Ed Brown Products Gun National Raffle - Kara's HoPE

Find us on Facebook HERE: Kara's HoPE

CC--BB-CENT-ENGRresized.jpg

Image used with permission of Ed Brown Products, Inc.

Kara’s HoPE is a fully sponsored initiative of Inspired Life Centers, Inc. and is a tax exempt public charity under IRS code 501 (c)3. Donations to Inspired Life Centers/ Kara’s Hope may be considered tax deductible.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Not to be the wet noodle in the bunch but having been scammed by a similar drawing on this very board a couple of years ago I would like to know if this drawing has been thoroughly vetted to insure its legitimacy?

Kara's HoPE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Not to be the wet noodle in the bunch but having been scammed by a similar drawing on this very board a couple of years ago I would like to know if this drawing has been thoroughly vetted to insure its legitimacy?

We are a 501(c)3 and I believe I sent Fenway copies of our documentation. I'm also an 07FFL and an Ed Brown dealer.

We have industry support from magazine publishers, bloggers, other forum admins and various manufacturers. Not to name drop, but Ed Brown Products, Turnbull Manufacturing, Galco, Cylinder & Slide, Nighthawk Custom, US PALM, SWAT Magazine, Massad Ayoob, Wicked Grips, Smith & Wesson, AR15.com, CalGuns.net, The High Road, Smith-Wesson Forum.com and lots of others have all taken a hard look at us, and they have all determined that our organization is worth supporting.

I completely understand why we should be wary in this day and age, but we've been looked at by "the big boys" and we've passed muster. Our goal is to be around for a long time, providing direct support to these children and their families. We will be conducting similar contests throughout 2012 and the prize packages will all be as exceptional as this one.

I appreciate your caution, I applaud it actually. We would also appreciate everyone's support, be it financial, or through sharing our mission with others through social networking.

Best Regards,

Stu

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Just to clarify, while Fenway has approved the posting of this raffle, INGO makes no warranty regarding the claims made therein (the same as with any similar post). It's up to you to do your own research before donating money.

Kara's HoPE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    The drawing was moved in order to have the prize in hand. We're waiting on Ed Brown at this point and I'm assured that the gun will be ready by then. The date change was made in accordance with the rules, which allow for the change, but the 18th is a date certain at this point.

And I agree with Scutter01, so if anyone has any questions, fire away!

Thanks!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom