• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    Well I drilled right where the picture said the leak was and its bone dry... I drilled a few more spots and dry as well.

I am moving on to stage two and just going to re route the hot water lines in the attic. I am going to use Pex pipe and insulate it.

This should be interesting!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    West side of Indy in Avon, I am looking for a part time person to do car detailing and cleanup. 20 - 40 hrs a week. Must have a valid drivers license LMK

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    Need an electrician

I'm in the process of finishing part of my basement and will need an electrician to install new breakers in the panel and inspect my rough-in work. Will likely lead to another job when we finish the other half! I'm located in Noblesville!

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I work in IT and Engineering. If anyone needs any help, I also make a good day labor and electrician worked for my grandfathers construction company for years. PM my if any one needs any help

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I need someone to pull weeds and cut some light brush behind my fence. Not a very large area but there IS poison ivy.

I am allergic to the stuff so I can't get in there and do it.

I have bypass loppers and am going to pick up some brush killer for my sprayers.

Located in greenwood

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I need a plumber to repair/rehang main drain/sewer line in crawl space.
    Crawl is around 3-4 feet deep. I am guessing if this is like any other project on the house a part of the line will need to be replaced.

the current line is 3.5-4" pvc
    far east side indy.

KMG55

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Lawrence
    I am looking for someone to insulate and hang drywall in my garage. Let me know if you are interested or can recommend someone.
    thanks

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Need new Windows

Hi guys:

I've decided I wanted to try my luck at real estate investing, and rent my house out.

If it were me living there, this wouldn't bother me. But, since I have tenants that will be moving in, some of the windows have mold on them, and need to be replaced. I don't want top of the line, premium windows, just basic, entry-level windows will suit my purpose.

Is there anyone here that can source windows and/or install them? Proper installation is crucial. You must have a written guarantee of your work. I've taken short cuts in home renovation, and it has only cost me more in the long run.

If you can source windows and/or install them, please contact me.

Thanks,

Erick

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    TIG welder needed

As it says.

I have an aluminum valve cover that I have cut a hole in to address clearance issues. I need someone to supply a small triangular shaped piece (less than 4"X6") of sheet aluminum, and weld it into place.

I'll post pics tomorrow if there's anyone interested in the job.

Thanks,
    Scott

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Handyman services

Looking for some side work around the Allen co. area
    Services include:
    Install drop ceilings
    Framing & Drywall
    Painting
    Power Wash driveways & siding
    If you have any other odd jobs I probably can do it
    Please P.M.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Looking to change insurance for home and life. Any agents here that can give me some ideas/help?
    Please PM

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    We are going to build a post/pole building and are interested in getting bids and references from anyone who can do the whole project or parts of it. We will be installing a heated concrete floor and the inside will be insulated and finished. Need escavating work done also on building site. So if you are a carpenter, plummer, concrete worker or all three roled into one and are interested in a job we are located in South Central Indiana. PM me for more information. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2011
    Greene County
    I am looking for a gun store manager for a new store to built soon. I also need to know if a gunsmith and a taxidermist would like to set up shop in the store. All of which will be able to make suggestions on space and floor plan for their new work area. Please only reply if you are truly interested, and please only licensed, qualified people need to contact me. I will need references. Thanks.

Top Bottom